Chloe Paddington purchase

lpaigenyc

Dec 22, 2009
Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase a medium Chloe paddington, preferrably in black? I've checked Nordstroms, NM, etc. but the only place I find when I Google is eBay and I'm more than a little hesitant to purchase anything there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My husband said he'd buy me one for Christmas so I'd love to take him up on his offer (this is a rarity for him).:lol:
I have a Chloe in white but I lost the lock and the bag was a secondhand which was definitely worse for wear when I got it :sad::sad:

Check high-end consignment shops - I know fashionablyyours.com here in Toronto (but they ship worldwide!) sold one for $625. I'd take a look on yelp for consignment shops in your area.

lpaigenyc said:
Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase a medium Chloe paddington, preferrably in black? I've checked Nordstroms, NM, etc. but the only place I find when I Google is eBay and I'm more than a little hesitant to purchase anything there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My husband said he'd buy me one for Christmas so I'd love to take him up on his offer (this is a rarity for him).:lol:
I have a Chloe in white but I lost the lock and the bag was a secondhand which was definitely worse for wear when I got it :sad::sad:

Check out fashionphile! There were several black paddingtons on the site!

hi
i still can buy white(off white?) & silver lock.
i want it~~~!:hugs:
Hi, I know you are looking for white with silver, however Yoogies Closet has a beautiful Roche (Grey) with a silver lock and it is gently used for $545.:cool: I have purchased form them in the past and they were great! Good Luck...:hugs:

I've been watching pre-owned paddington's on fashionphile and yoogi's for a while now, and they're being posted for around $515-695 USD (and higher for totes). I've seen a couple drop down as low as $495, but that's it (and those had some noticeable wear).

If you paid 320 GBP, you snagged it for around $510-515 USD.

I've heard that some paddingtons have gone for somewhat less than that on ebay, but I personally haven't seen it.

Assuming authenticity, I would say whether you got a deal or not will depend in large part on the bag's condition and style.

Last edited:
I got lucky last year and got a paddy on eBay for $400. it was a second chance offer as the first buyer didn't pay, we got into a bit of a bidding war at the end and the buyer won at the last second. I had been corresponding with the seller previously regarding authenticity so she knew I was very I interested, so when the first buyer bailed she contacted me. I was pysched! I had it authenticated and now I'm a proud owner! Although truth be told now I'm on the hunt for a Balenciaga...and here I thought the paddy would be 'the one', now I'm convinced it's a Bal! ;)