Chloe paddington purchase

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so..... excited. I went on Bluefly this morning and there was a red paddington bag. Someone on the thread posted a 15% coupon so I used it and it came to $1,089.00. I am thrilled. Had to share. :love:

2. Wow, that's an awesome deal! Congrats! Is it the lipstick red or the wine red? Both are great tho and I do love a red bag:smile:)

3. YEAH! GO BAGQUEEN!!!!! CONGRATS and post pics...dying to see it!!!!

4. Wooo.good deal! You lucky gal...:biggrin:

5. That is wonderful - especially the tip and the discount!! Can't wait to see pics.

6. Congrats!

7. Hey - congrats! Both reds are so pretty in the Paddy and what an awesome deal on this one - makes it even better - enjoy!

8. Great bag and great deal - congratulations!!!

9. That is great !! Congrats -- I always love a good deal and that one is amazing. :nuts:

10. Congrats on a terrific deal!! Was it the grenat (dark red) one? I had that in my Bluefly shopping cart yesterday but unloaded it after thinking about how many dark red bags I already have. But enjoy your purchase :smile: It's definitely a great deal coz that exact same Paddy (in the grenat color) was sitting in Bergdorf Goodman two days ago and retailing for $1500+tax.

11. Congrats. Pls post pictures.

12. what a deal! i wonder who had snagged that bag.

13. Looking forward to seeing your pics of the new bag!

14. WoW! I can not beleive Bergdorf had it. I did not realize they were still selling this color. It is the dark red one. Thanks for letting it go because if you did not then I would not of gotten it.

15. As soon as it arrives I will post photo's. I can not wait to get it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice