Chloe Paddington - need colour help

ika2005

Member
Dec 10, 2005
385
1
Germany
Hi ladies...
Theres a new color call TAUPE coming soon. Do you guys know exactly when they will retail it? Do you guys think its a nice color? I kinda like it. I seen Tan in person, its gorgeous too.
Mine is black, goes with everything. I love it!
 

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
5,326
9
ika2005 said:
Hi ladies...
Theres a new color call TAUPE coming soon. Do you guys know exactly when they will retail it? Do you guys think its a nice color? I kinda like it. I seen Tan in person, its gorgeous too.
Mine is black, goes with everything. I love it!
Hmm, NAP's email was fairly vague - didn't say when they were coming in, just to sign up and they'll email u when the shipments in. Also said they're not gonna do a waiting list for it or take reservations in advance. First come, first served I guess.
 

ika2005

Member
Dec 10, 2005
385
1
Germany
Im going to Paris on Thursday, and im so excited to see what color they have. Maybe they do have the Taupe now..
SERENITYSUE, are u getting the whiskey?
 

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
5,326
9
ika2005 said:
Im going to Paris on Thursday, and im so excited to see what color they have. Maybe they do have the Taupe now..
SERENITYSUE, are u getting the whiskey?
I hope so:love: . I'm going to watch this closely.. only thing is.. auction ends early in the morning here. Guess I just have to get my a$$ up earlier b4 work, lol!
 

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
3,517
47
Munich/Germany
I think it'll take a while with the new colours because the "old" just came out a couple of weeks ago. I would guess about April/May.
 
Jan 30, 2006
6,106
107
New Jersey
SerenitySue said:
Doulosforhim: thanks:biggrin: for the good luck wishes! I may need it as the bag I'm watching is on eBay... and it has a BIN. Now, the thing is, do I BIN or keep watching or put a bid in.. lol, more decisions.
i have never bought anything form ebay before. why not call ur local NM?
 
Jan 30, 2006
6,106
107
New Jersey
SerenitySue said:
Hmm, NAP's email was fairly vague - didn't say when they were coming in, just to sign up and they'll email u when the shipments in. Also said they're not gonna do a waiting list for it or take reservations in advance. First come, first served I guess.
if the taupe is the one in the ad, it is gorgeous.call the boutique in new york.
 

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
5,326
9
doulosforhim said:
i have never bought anything form ebay before. why not call ur local NM?
I'm in Australia, no NM here:sad2: and I don't think they ship internationally at this stage. I have called up all the boutiques here that I know stock Chloe except one as they are SNOBBY!:evil:
 

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
5,326
9
ETenebris said:
I love the taupe if that is the one that is in their new ad. Here is a pic of the light blue. It's a nice spring color.
BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing:amuse: !!
 

zubier

Member
Oct 27, 2010
5
0
Post the link to the auction in the Sellers Watch thread so our wonderful members can authenticate it, then, if it turns out to be legit - fall all over it like a rash! :biggrin:
Is that lime green bag you have posted a chloe paddington...shape looks similar but I didnt know if they did one...is it for sale :smile: