Chloe Paddington (my first actual view)

ZooMom

Purseaholic
Dec 8, 2005
Today was the first day that I've ever "touched" a paddington. My friend has one..not me :sad: I was amazed at how beautiful they are! Anyway..that lock is sooo heavy! Do you girls usually use the lock? It weighs more than the contents of my purse, I think! :nuts:

Quite honestly, I don't find the bag much heavier than other bags of similar size and weight of leather. I have a BR Bloomsbury hobo that has a lot of brass ring fasteners on it, and it's almost as heavy.

I don't "use" the lock as in locking up the bag, but I do keep it on the bag...IMO it's what makes a Paddington well... a Paddington! :biggrin:

My chloe Silverado is pretty heavy; it has a lot of leather detailing. The last time I took that puppy shopping my shoulder hurt. The paddy can be carried on the arm without looking funny; in that regard I feel it is lighter than my Silverado, which cannot be carried on the lower arm as easily.

honey the paddington is the ONLY reason which makes me wish to be a woman sometimes...hahaha, yes you heard right I am a purse addict man!

gay, but definitly a man
:smile:

Honey, come on out to West Hollywood and you can carry that Paddington all you like. No one would look at you twice, except to admire the bag. :biggrin:

I carry mine with the lock. I :love: the way it looks. Most of the time I don't lock it all the way. I only do that if I know I'll be carrying it for a while without having to open it (which doesn't happen often, because I'm always pulling out my wallet to buy something :P ).

hennaria said:
honey the paddington is the ONLY reason which makes me wish to be a woman sometimes...hahaha, yes you heard right I am a purse addict man!

gay, but definitly a man

Or you can jet down to South Florida and you are welcome to wear my beauty!!!! Don't sweat being a purse addict man, I turned my man into one too! :love:

hennaria said:

gay, but definitly a man

Herzlich Willkommen! :amuse:

P.S. Yeah, I do speak German fluently. :smile: