Chloe Paddington Mocs/Ballerina flats

1. How many of you ladies have a pair of the Paddington mocs or ballerina flats? How is the fit? True to size? Small? Narrow? I tried some of the mocs on in Barney's not long ago- but I am a size 10 and the 40s were too narrow. They didn't have a 41 for me to compare. I have a feeling it is too late to find a pair now anyway but I was just curious as to how they fit on others.

2. I have a pair of metallic bonze/gold moccasins with the gold ball details. I typically wear 5.5 in all shoes and I bought them in a 36.5 euro = 6.5 US. The 7 was too big. The garter on the back didn't fit over my heel, my foot was too short to get in it.
    Hope this helps, but i don't know if the paddy mocs have the elastic back or just leather back...

3. I just bought a pair of the Paddy Mocs in Pewter. I wear a US size 8, but I opted for a 38.5 to leave room for an odor eater!:smile: I HATE smelling up expensive shoes!!! They apparently stretch A LOT!
    Hope that helps!!

4. Thanks for the feedback. I realized after I posted this that it probably should have gone in the shoe forum, so I appreciate the answers!! Are there any places besides eBay still selling these?

5. I have the paddington pumps and ballerina flats....I would say the paddingtons are true to size and the pumps run 1/2 a size big.. I had to get a 35..

6. I have the paddington mocassins,and the flat,pointy black shoes with golden spheres.

Both pairs run true to size.

chloeflats.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice