Chloe Paddington in Khaki/Forest Green

ggk84

O.G.
Apr 2, 2006
Hey everyone! Can anyone who owns or has seen a Chloe Paddington in Khaki/Forest Green let me know what the color of the stitching is? Is it the same color as the leather or sort of lighter (like a tan or a beige color)?
Thanks! Much appreciated!

Yaa-yo, have u seen her post in Seller's Watch? She's trying to ascertain if the one her friend's classmate wants to sell is real and was hoping for some experts to check out her pics, esp. from Khaki Paddy owners:smile:

SerenitySue said:
Yaa-yo, have u seen her post in Seller's Watch? She's trying to ascertain if the one her friend's classmate wants to sell is real and was hoping for some experts to check out her pics, esp. from Khaki Paddy owners:smile:

i'll post pics of my khaki. i bought it at neiman over a year ago, so it looks pretty used up. But it also depends on the lighting with my camera, and sometimes in pictures it's hard to tell. but ill try my best with my photography skillz.:biggrin:

Yaa-yo,
I've posted pics of the handbag in question in a thread called Authentic Chloe? Please Help! in the Seller Watch forum. If you could take a look at them and let me know what you think (especially since you have the actual handbag), I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, G

ggk84 said:
Yaa-yo,
I've posted pics of the handbag in question in a thread called Authentic Chloe? Please Help! in the Seller Watch forum. If you could take a look at them and let me know what you think (especially since you have the actual handbag), I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, G

it's hard to tell.? What color is the cloth that the zipper is attached to, cause according to the pic on seller watch it looks brown. here are my pics of my khaki. hope it helps :biggrin:

yaa-yo said:
i'll post pics of my khaki. i bought it at neiman over a year ago, so it looks pretty used up. But it also depends on the lighting with my camera, and sometimes in pictures it's hard to tell. but ill try my best with my photography skillz.:biggrin:

Here's more pics...and i just notice i chipped my key...;)

Thank you Yaa-Yo! It's a lovely handbag. I'm a little unsure but I think that the one up for sale is authentic. I guess there's always a risk associated with buying a fake when one doesn't go to a boutique.. Wish me luck!

ggk84 said:
Thank you Yaa-Yo! It's a lovely handbag. I'm a little unsure but I think that the one up for sale is authentic. I guess there's always a risk associated with buying a fake when one doesn't go to a boutique.. Wish me luck!

Good Luck! You'll be fine. The bag you're picking up is beautiful.