Chloe Paddington in Chocolate?

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Hey everyone :yes:

I'm a newbie to this forum, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find a Chloe Paddington in Chocolate? I was originally thinking of getting the Aubergine, but I already have a Chanel Cabas in Khaki, so I think the colors might be too similar. Any suggestions? I live near San Francisco and already tried the Neiman Marcus in the city and Palo Alto. I don't have much time to call around during the day, so if anyone knows where I can find one, that would be great!

There is often 1 or 2 good authentic ones on ebay, unless you strictly want to buy it from a store. If you do find one on ebay make sure you post it in the 'authenticate this chloe' thread before you buy. You can get some really good deals if you look well. Just 30 mins ago I saw a Choc paddy, completely genuine for buy now $1100.
There are some really knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum and they'll be able to give you some good pointers.
Anyway, thats just one option. Good luck in your search, Chocolate paddies are gorgeous!:smile:

Thank you Yves & Cutie! I was able to find one at Nordies in Valley Fair (last one) and purchased it today! I would've bought it off Ebay, but I'd like to have the option to exchange if need be (I was also eyeing the Muscade, lol). :yahoo:

Yay! Lucky you, well done! It is always best if you have that option of return. Glad you found one, and so quickly! Now you just have to post some pics for the rest of us to drool over :drool:

Welcome!!! And Congratulations on your new Chocolate Paddy! It is by far one of the most gorgeous colors Chloe produces! You are going to LOVE it!

YAY! Congrats on finding one right when you were looking for it! Welcome to tPF!

I'm sure you'll enjoy carrying your choco paddy a lot! I know I LOVE carrying mine around. :biggrin: