Chloe Paddington Hobo Messenger

does anyone have this bag? it's from the paddington line and it's shaped like a hobo but has a zipper bottom and a long strap that can be adjusted so that you can carry the bag as a messenger. if anyone has this bag, can you pls post pics? i am contemplating getting one but have not seen this one IRL. also is the bag light or heavy?

I think I saw a red one on AFF not to long ago, but I believe it sold. I would go up to the Search this Thread tool and try typeing in the info....that should pull up any threads about the bag that have been posted. Hope I was able to help a little bit!

is this the bag?
paddington%20saddle.jpg

I loooove my Paddington hobo.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I am not a regular Paddy type of girl but this one was love at the first sight.:love: I carry her with the shortest setting of the shoulder strap as a hobo but you can definitely carry her as a messenger.:yes: Just a minute, I will weigh her and tell you how heavy she is.:smile:

how long have you had this one? do you use it for traveling or mostly everyday? i may get one in chocolate brown but after seeing yours in black its divine too!!! yes pls let me know how much it weighs if u get the chance!

Ok she is 3.08 pound/ 1.39 kg. I got her last fall. I don't use her as much as my Betty hobo to be honest just because the Betty is such a user friendly bag. I don't take her for traveling because I have to carry lot more things when I travel and that would make her too heavy for me. However, she is gorgeous IRL. I would love to get it in another color if I have chance. I tried her with the longest shoulder strap setting as hobo. The bag part did not come down as low as my hip. I will try to take some modeling photos later today. ;)

In the left pic I am wearing her with the shortest setting of the shoulder strap. In the right pic I am wearing her as a cross body messenger with the longest setting of the shoulder strap. I am 5'3'ish.

Attachments

• DSCN8396.jpg
    DSCN8396.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 402
  • DSCN8403.jpg
    DSCN8403.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 914
In the left pic I am wearing her with the shortest setting of the shoulder strap. In the right pic I am wearing her as a cross body messenger with the longest setting of the shoulder strap. I am 5'3'ish.

I love that bag... I love hobos in general...
I could steal your bed... How many times have i said that in my tPF life? :PThe bedside table is very pretty as well... I love your furniture!

thanks for the pics...very helpful! the bag looks great on you but i'm bigger than you are, 5'8" so i don't think it will look that great on me as a messenger and that is really what i want. by the way, i LOVE your boots!

Kbnkch bag is what was on AFF not to long ago only in Red...I could picture it in my mine, but couldn't find the photo:P You could always email AFF that you are interested in this bag and have you put them on the wishlist...this way you will get email updates if the bag ever shows up again!