Chloe Paddington.. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

brookiebabe

Jan 27, 2009
Hi all.. I have a Black Chloe Paddington Bag which i am considering putting up for sale..
it is very well used and shows signs of useage..

what would be a fair price for it?

It is in perfect working condition, but has scratches and tarnish on metal hardware...

It is only about 1.5 to 2 years old.. but i wore it like mad for at least 6 months non stop.. and very hard..(it is sadly collecting dust in my closet at the moment)

any suggesstions would be greatly appreciateed..

PS: I am NOT advertising this bag for sale! I will not respond to any offers or requests.. This bag is not even advertised anywhere for sale so please don't ask..

I am merely wanting to know the actual value of a pre-loved paddy and i do not trust ebay!!!

thanks in advance

When I sold my heavily used Chloe Covent Garden Padlock wallet, I got 10% of what I paid on eBay. I paid $500, it sold for $55... this was 2 years ago.

I suspect you'd get $100-$200 for your bag based on the wear your describe. I could be wrong -- sometimes a rare style or coveted item can go for alot more even with damage.

There are several threads on this subject already so please be careful as a mod might close this. But for your reference, I would expect you might get 250 to 400 USD for it.

what!!!!! that is terrible!! i would not bother selling for this amount.. i would prefer to throw it in the bin or give to vinnies!
haha.. wow, i had no idea it would lose so much value!

brookiebabe - if you have a price range in mind and if you are considering to sell at an auction site, you can always set a reserve price so that it wouldn't sell under what you think is fair price for her. also, you can always check on ebay or bonanzle to compare prices for a comparable bag. i've seen some good condition ones sell for around $600 in an auction listing. but i agree with bella... if the bag has considerable wear, $250-400 is a popular range.

Whilst I appreciate you are seeking advice - it is still a WTS reference - and as such - can be misconstrued, even given the fact you have a 'disclaimer' on your post.

I see that you have had some advice - and therefore - with that in mind - I am closing this Thread.

If you have any issues or need any advice - please feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.