Chloe Paddington dilemma

madbaglady

Mar 3, 2006
I wonder if you can please help me as I am becoming obsessed with this bag and I do not think my life will be complete until I get it!! I am constantly looking at NAP and LVR and have narrowed it down to tan/whiskey -but only tan available at LVR and on the site it looks like a hiddeous orange-surely it is just a bad photo ??

ps I am so glad to have found this site it makes me feel like I am normal after all!!

madbaglady said:
I wonder if you can please help me as I am becoming obsessed with this bag and I do not think my life will be complete until I get it!! I am constantly looking at NAP and LVR and have narrowed it down to tan/whiskey -but only tan available at LVR and on the site it looks like a hiddeous orange-surely it is just a bad photo ??

ps I am so glad to have found this site it makes me feel like I am normal after all!!

You can see a tan Chloe Paddington camera bag at www.bergdorfgoodman.com. It's a nice color. I recently bought the tan Paddington satchel. It's like a lighter shade of the whiskey. Hope this helps.

madbaglady said:
Thank you so much for your help. I live in the UK so NAP and LVR seem to be the only ones that ship here unless I am mistaken.

You're right, Bergdorf Goodman doesn't ship to the UK. But when I referred to their site, I meant you can see a nice picture of the tan color there. Hopefully, that will help you decide what color Paddington to get. Let us know!

I was replying the lady before you who was telling me about a shop in Beverley Hills!! but yes thank you so much-definitely like the tan but am now looking at the bag with the pocket on the front on LVR site also available in tan -what do you think should I go for the original or the pocket one??

Sorry not capable of making my own decisions anymore have turned into a wreck since my obsession with this bag has started!!

madbaglady said:
I was replying the lady before you who was telling me about a shop in Beverley Hills!! but yes thank you so much-definitely like the tan but am now looking at the bag with the pocket on the front on LVR site also available in tan -what do you think should I go for the original or the pocket one??

Sorry not capable of making my own decisions anymore have turned into a wreck since my obsession with this bag has started!!

Hmmm ... the one with the pocket looks a little too busy for me. But that's just me. If you like it, then you should go for it. Or if you can't decide, get both!! :lol:

ok you have made my mind up for me am going to order it!! I am going to do it right now-have spent far too long thinking about this and reading everything on this site about them ! It is now time for action -I can't afford it but hey what are credit cards for if not to treat yourself.