Chloe Paddington dilemma

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I wonder if you can please help me as I am becoming obsessed with this bag and I do not think my life will be complete until I get it!! I am constantly looking at NAP and LVR and have narrowed it down to tan/whiskey -but only tan available at LVR and on the site it looks like a hiddeous orange-surely it is just a bad photo ??

ps I am so glad to have found this site it makes me feel like I am normal after all!!

2. Barneys NY in Beverly Hills had a Whisky and a Chocolate available as of about 2 hours ago... 310.276.4400

3. You can see a tan Chloe Paddington camera bag at www.bergdorfgoodman.com. It's a nice color. I recently bought the tan Paddington satchel. It's like a lighter shade of the whiskey. Hope this helps.

4. Thank you so much for your help. I live in the UK so NAP and LVR seem to be the only ones that ship here unless I am mistaken.

5. You're right, Bergdorf Goodman doesn't ship to the UK. But when I referred to their site, I meant you can see a nice picture of the tan color there. Hopefully, that will help you decide what color Paddington to get. Let us know!

6. I was replying the lady before you who was telling me about a shop in Beverley Hills!! but yes thank you so much-definitely like the tan but am now looking at the bag with the pocket on the front on LVR site also available in tan -what do you think should I go for the original or the pocket one??

Sorry not capable of making my own decisions anymore have turned into a wreck since my obsession with this bag has started!!

7. Hmmm ... the one with the pocket looks a little too busy for me. But that's just me. If you like it, then you should go for it. Or if you can't decide, get both!! :lol:

8. ok you have made my mind up for me am going to order it!! I am going to do it right now-have spent far too long thinking about this and reading everything on this site about them ! It is now time for action -I can't afford it but hey what are credit cards for if not to treat yourself.

9. Yayyy!!!!! I hope you enjoy your new bag!!

10. Oooooohhhh! You're definitely going to enjoy that bag! It is a beaut!

11. whoaaa.. nice buy!! treasure and enjoy!!

12. Woohoo! Congrats on your decision:smile:) Post pics when you get her!