Chloe Paddington Continental Wallet IS ON SALE

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Gals!

I wanted to let you all know that the MUSCADE Chloe Paddington Continental Wallet that I purchased a while back and listed pictures is on sale. I know that alot of you really liked it, but not at that price. It was orginally $590 plus tax and is now $384. Here is the link:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod32650060&parentId=cat13970733&masterId=cat9640748&index=4&cmCat

[​IMG]
    ITEM #NMOF8_V8833[​IMG]• Muscat (tan) buffalo with brown topstitching.
    • Silver metal hardware with antiqued golden studs.
    • Wraparound zip closure with key charm
    • Front flap pocket with golden signature padlock.
    • Interior pocket.
    • 7 3/5"L x 4 4/5"W.
    • Made in Italy

TAKE CARE,
    PAM

2. I'm trying so hard not to buy that wallet!!! I already have 3, but I just love them so....... Thanks for the post!

3. Ahhhh, what's one more, lol.:graucho: Its a really cool wallet and its on sale!!!!:yahoo: I haven't seen that wallet anywhere else either.

4. Nice wallet, I have a whiskey with the 'c' closure, love the leather on these wallets....go for it!!

5. Thanks!

6. Well- it sold out quick! Went from 11 in stock to ziltch!

7. Did anybody here get one???

8. I didn't. I was thinking about it but I guess I was too late. Hope someone here got one.

9. No, I need something a little darker.