Chloe paddington chocolate wallet on eBay..is it a good deal?

1. I've been keeping my eye on this wallet (auction number 110011661764) for my mums friend, im not to sure whether its a good deal or not though? is it too cheap for a chloe paddington wallet? there selling them on Net-A-Porter for £316.00.

can anyone help please.

2. Hi,
    It always helps to put a link up (you'll get more responses):yes:
    None of the pics on this listing are working for me either...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Authentic-Chloe-Paddington-Wallet-Purse-BROWN_W0QQitemZ110011661764QQihZ001QQcategoryZ3008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The price seems reasonable enough - there would be no point listing it on eBay if it was too near to retail, as you say NAP have them for just £27 more.

BUT, to be honest, If it were me, i'd pay retail for the sake of a few £, knowing that i'd be getting the real deal.:yes:

3. I agree, the praice difference isn't good enough to risk buying through eBay when so many things can go wrong.

4. Got a reply this morning, its definetly authentic, they sent me a picture of the receipt, and its still cheaper even though not that much, so i am going to keep an eye on it and see if no one else bids, hopefully they wont and i will try and get it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice