Chloe paddington camerabag?

1. I just spoke to a SA in a shop far from where I live (= will not be able to go there and check it out myself for a while), and she said they have a paddington camerabag - measurements appr.H12", W8", D5". That confused me a great deal, I have never heard of such a big camerabag. The only one I could find online was at NM and BG, but it is much smaller (H8,5", W6", D3"), see pic.

I'm not even sure I like the camerabag at all, but out of curiousity: has anyone seen the big one irl?

NMV5786_mp.jpg
  2. camerabagblack2.jpeg
  3. Wow...I did not realize how big this bag is! I love the black on the model!

4. It is a bit odd looking IRL. It is small and somewhat bulky. (The camera bag and a few Betty bags continue to sit on the shelf at my local NM after all their cousins are sold...) Oh, I do think I saw the small and not the large (I was not fond of the small). But it may be a good fit for another...

5. Interesting, the left out membesr of the chloe family...
    Someone should give them a home!

6. I like the older model of the camera bag, not the Paddy style. The older one is more simple I guess?

7. I couldn't agree more! I loved the style and almost bought one, to actually use for my camera! I remember leshent had a pink-ish one listed a few years ago and it was beautiful!! I almost bought it, almost -- now it's one of those "take to your grave" non-purchase regrets....ugh.

8. I've seen this one IRL too and it's too small and heavy. I don't know who would want to pay that much for a camera bag when it can go towards a "real" bag purchase. :biggrin:

9. Mammab I know where you can get one in that same color!!! :love: YOu wouldn't have to take it to your grave lol. PM me if you want the link ok?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice