Chloé Paddington 2006

Chaneller

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
Wow! Is this new 2006 Bowling Paddy huge or what? :nuts:

0086.JPG

The Bordeaux is what I've been really wanting, but ended with a chocolate!! Yum yum!!

I can only image how heavy the Paddy Bowling is................I get tired from my satchet...................................

Greenie said:
I think LVR uses midget stick people to model their bags. The bags always look so huge! The new medium paddy's looked huge on the models.

That's a good point Greenie! I remember when I first got my Balenciaga Medium City Classique, I was disappointed because I thought it should be bigger ... after all, it seemed that it was bigger in the celeb pictures. Then, of course, a friend pointed out that most of the celeb gals are significantly smaller than me (I'm 5'10" in stocking feet!).

Chaneller said:
:love: Classic Paddy in Bordeaux

0118.JPG
Is it just me or this "red" looks like a metallic red? I hope this is not the actual color of the bordeaux on LVR. If you look at their choco brown picture and compare it to this bordeaux, it looks like they use the choco brown bag as the base and use photoshop to create this "bordeaux" color.

Choco.JPG

Irissy said:
Is it just me or this "red" looks like a metallic red? I hope this is not the actual color of the bordeaux on LVR. If you look at their choco brown picture and compare it to this bordeaux, it looks like they use the choco brown bag as the base and use photoshop to create this "bordeaux" color.

View attachment 1202

It is probably just their lighting. I doubt they photoshop anything, as they are a reputable dealer.

CeeJay said:
That's a good point Greenie! I remember when I first got my Balenciaga Medium City Classique, I was disappointed because I thought it should be bigger ... after all, it seemed that it was bigger in the celeb pictures. Then, of course, a friend pointed out that most of the celeb gals are significantly smaller than me (I'm 5'10" in stocking feet!).

It's so true. Most of the celebs, i.e. N. Richie, are tiny tiny people.