Chloe or Balenciaga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't own either but would probably say to go with the Bal. I'm not a fan of Chloe due to their heavy weight. Their styles are beautiful, but I can't take the heaviness of their leathers and I know Balenciaga is known for lightweight bags!

2. The first thing I was going to say is that I personally find Chloe bags really heavy, especially compared to Balenciaga. So for that reason I would choose Balenciaga.

3. My vote is on the Balenciaga too! Weight is an issue and I like B-bag's style more.

4. #5 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    I prefer Chloe always but I do like the Bal you chose. I would choose Chloe myself but not the Crossbody necessarily, I love the small/medium sized Paraty. That said, the suede on that bag is gorgeous and Chloe does such nice leather!

5. Gray Chloe

6. I love both of them! So hard to choose but if I had to go with one in this case I would choose Chloe, I love Balenciaga but not Suede!
    And I loving the Tan!

7. Chloe of course!

8. Love Bal but not a fan of the suede (maybe just cos I'd wreck it :shame:smile:. Love the Chloe as well but prefer it in the tan or the black to the grey.

... I'm not much use here! My vote's for the Chloe. :lol:

9. In this case Chloe! The gray is nice in Chloe and the shape of this particular Balenciaga is a bit off... I love heavy leather so I don't have a problem at all with heavy bags... most likely it will be easier to maintain too...

10. Wow that's a toughie! Bals are so light but I'm not fond of suede. Chloe is beautiful but heavy. I actually have both and find I use the Bal more because it's lighter.

11. Chloe tan!

12. I think it all depends~
    Some Chloe bags can be heavy but I found the med. reg. Paraty to weigh no more than some other bags I own..I didn't find it to be extra heavy. If you're comparing it to Bal, it would be though. Much thinner leather..a bit more delicate but beautiful.
    Hard choice..I love both! Good luck~:flowers:

13. I really like the Chloe in grey. I love Bal but am not a fan of the Velo as I find it looks too bottom heavy. Another option for Bal crossbody is the Town which I think is better proportioned, but is smaller than the Velo.

14. eep! i say Bal in this choice