Chloe on Overstock.com???

I dunno....I don't trust Overstock, Blue-fly or any of those online websites. I would check with Chloe to see if they are approved resalers. Otherwise I'd stear clear!

This is the Cream Paddy Tote that I just received from Overstock and if it's not the real deal then I'd be absolutely floored! It's STUNNING!!!!! :heart:

Attachments

• aachloe.jpg 001.jpg
    aachloe.jpg 001.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 142
  • aachloe.jpg 002.jpg
    aachloe.jpg 002.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 122
  • aachloe.jpg 003.jpg
    aachloe.jpg 003.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 115
  • aachloe.jpg 005.jpg
    aachloe.jpg 005.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 118
  • aachloe.jpg 006.jpg
    aachloe.jpg 006.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 130
As long as they have a good return policy, I say why not buy, if somethings wrong send it back. And if it's authentic then you lucked up on one hell of a deal!

As long as they have a good return policy, I say why not buy, if somethings wrong send it back. And if it's authentic then you lucked up on one hell of a deal!

That's what I figured too. :tup:

Just to be safe though, I did take it to Saks 5th Avenue in Palm Desert today. The resident Chloe expert said it's definitely authentic....and beautiful! :yahoo:

So, that is a cream color with big pocket front. Looks great! I wonder the size of it. Overstock says it is 11* 8.5* 4. Is it correct? Cause Neiman says it is 14* 9* 6. Or those two are different? Please let me know.
Thanks.

i was JUST coming here to post this one:

http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Ch...-Satchel/2443961/product.html?IID=prod2443961

what do u guys think?!?!?! like ali w said - they have agreat return policy so i could always return it!

This is a puzzle since the size is strange.:confused1: My classic large black paddy is from '05 and it's 20x10. I have no idea what year this is from but the size is weird. Maybe they could tell you what the serial number says on the inside. :idea:Also, they say "cream." What color is that? The tag that should say the color. I am very leery at this point. Bluefly gives you the color on the tag, like "cannelle" or "muscade." This just says "cream." Very strange. Proceed with caution...(if at all!):rolleyes: