Chloe Novice - Curious about Marcie Sizes and Prices

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all, I am new to the Chloe forum and have been eyeing the Marcie medium hobos for quite some time. The other day, I was strolling through Nordies and saw the mini Marcie satchel in Nut color and fell in love. It is just about the cutest little satchel and I was immediately drawn to it. However, I noticed that the price is $1650 and the hobo, which is substantially bigger in size is just $45 more at $1695. I'm just curious how they go about pricing these Marcie's. There is also a mini satchel in waterlily color at Saks for $1195 but the dimensions are slightly smaller than the Nut one I saw and the leather feels different. The Nut color is calf, the Waterlily is sheepskin I think. But I would think the 2 mini satchels would be closer in price. A big part of me wants the Nut mini bc its so cute, but then I could just spend $45 to get a bigger bag in the hobo. Does anyone own a mini Marcie satchel? They seem too cute to pass up but seem really expensive compared to the bigger sizes.

2. These Mini Marcies are so cute :buttercup:
    But it looks a little too expensive to me for such a small bag. I understand it takes as much work to make it as for a larger bag, but I know I won't use such a small bag a lot. I love my two Marcies crossbody most of all, not too small not too big. Medium hobo works fine too, very functional bag.