Chloe not so hot because of this?

seahorseinstripes said:
gucci_girl_gg , i would have looked her in jealousy too seeing her walking with steve. he's HOT! i loved him, especially when LIVERPOOL won over chelsea :yahoo: (poor lampard though)
it's sad to see terry lost by his co-captain though :P

sorry for getting out of this thread, but WHAT HAPPEN WITH GERRARD AND NOTW thing? it seems like lot of liverpool fans were disappointed by their captain.

i no it was brilliant watching us beat them again haha!

what do you mean about what happened with gerrard and nowt? im certainly not dissapointed with him. i looooooooove stevie g! haha :yahoo:

my bf was into this redandkop forum, a forum for liverpool fans...
and there's this thread about them disappointed because stevie g sold his story in news of the world. and they think as liverpool players they should not be associated by any of the suns media. :P
but i don't know the whole story though

oooh yer i noticed but they just had little snips of his book in there, your right though about the link with the sun etc.. but i think he was maybe trying to clear the air abit? i dont know and i dont buy the sun/NOTW etc... and im not going to either but whatever happens its his decision isnt it so!

lordguinny said:
What dictates whether a bag is "in" or "out" is the style.

Very, very :true: .

What Chloe need to do, IMO, is to find a really decent replacement for Phoebe, ASAP and if the new designs are innovative, practical and attractive enough, nobody, of any import, will care who carries them.

BTW, I thought the Edith was launched in the same season as the Betty (i.e. S/S '06)? :shrugs:

Telegraph Muppit said:
Suddenly, the Betty wasn't so hot. The same fate surely awaits this autumn's Chloé bag, the Edith - a neat little satchel already owned by Kylie Minogue.

missbradshaw said:
I think this article is more relevant in the UK than the US...whatever we like to think the UK is still a very class based society and I can totally see where this article is coming from....not saying I totally agree with it but I do in parts

Is it? I think there's actually more inverted snobbery, than there is regular snobbery, now. But maybe that's just my experience.

She seems like a nice enough girl, but I don't think Kate Moss is particularly posh!

Which 'celeb' carries which bag has absolutely no effect on me, whatsoever.

But then, I tend to pride myself on having a pair of functioning eyes and half a brain, with which I can just about manage to formulate my own opinion about what I do, or don't, want to wear/carry. Rather than having to rely on how much 'class' I perceive some stranger in a photo to have and whether I'm, therefore, 'allowed' to 'like' the bag she's carrying, or not! :lol:

'Oh Kate and Sienna, I worship at your fashion shrine, please show me what I should like, for I haven't a clue!!!' :rolleyes:

Of course, I appreciate that some people aren't very visually aware and may feel they need some help, but why not just buy a decent stylist type magazine, like Instyle and follow the step by step instructions; rather than resorting to imitating celebrities (or, even worse, the reverse)? :shrugs:

At least you'd stand a chance of ending up with a half-original looking outfit.

I agree with chloehandbags...I don't believe Kate Moss is posh. She is rather nouveau riche and has a horrible cocaine addition. Beautiful, yes. Posh and classy...not quite.

I do not think she is even looking that beautiful anymore :sad:

she seems to want to waste her life on a rubbish cokey pop star. Fine if she was a teenager who knew no better, but she is a 30 something mother who is old enough to know better.

Hi to all the girls out there. I just got back from fab vacation in Greek seaside summerhouse:beach: . I am glad that this thread was read by so many people and different opinions were presented here.After all everyone is entitled to his/hers own views and perspectives:noggin: .

beautybabe said:
This post is making me laugh in a good way. It's sometimes a shame when things get over-exposed and you were there first - then people associate the trend with that particular star, but that's showbiz! Apparently chief WAG Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) is still not considered good enough to endorse certain designers clobber because of her 'Chav appeal'. It would seem to the more snooty fashion designers (or more likely their marketing managers) are of the opinion that you can take a girl out of Essex but you can't take Essex out of the girl. So for the time being she's stuck with Roberto Cavalli and D&G. ;)

Oh and since i have lived in UK i know what you mean. Sometimes she seems like she is trying too hard...

yeah, i agreed to with what some posters say about VB, she IS trying too hard :P
but i must admit some of her bags are amazing, WHICH IS IF I HAVE MONEY LIKE HER, I COULD CHOOSE BETTER BAGS and outfit for that matter :roflmfao: