Chloe Nile - which to buy (or should I buy it at all??)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which small Chloe Nile should I buy?

1. Black (at ~US$325 savings)

25.9%
  2. Motty grey (at ~US$325 savings)

37.0%
  3. Vinyl blue (regular price)

3.7%
  4. Don't get the Nile, it's going outta style!

33.3%
  1. FYI @daysha , I just stumbled upon the SSense.com Black Friday sale, and the black medium is 25% off right now!

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/women/product/chloe/black-medium-nile-satchel/3239219

So is my new Nile (sigh), but I'm at peace with having gotten a month of use out of it at regular price!

2. I'm in the US and not familiar with this site. Thanks all the same.

3. Oh weird! I'm Canadian and I saw the stuff in CDN$ but I assumed it was an American site but I guess it's not! Never mind!

4. No problem. I "ran" on over to check it out, but alas couldn't take advantage of the deal. I have my fingers crossed that one of the major department stores will have it on sale, but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks again.

5. not sure if this helps but some styles were on sale during the holiday season at farfetch.com.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice