Chloe newbie!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

Till few months ago, it was only Lv for me. Didn't like/love leather.
    And all of the sudden I bought my first leather bag(rocco alexander wang)
    Yesterday I bought my third leather bag: the Chloe Marcie Crossbody! Was looking fir a crossbody. I was so suprised how light the Chloe leather feels and so soft! Always thought it was thick and sturdy!!
    So I am in love with Chloe!!

Will post pics later! It is the tan crossbody!

Thanks for listening:P

2. welcome to chloe! cant wait to see your pictures!

3. This is the shorterst hole. I like that lenght, because it is easy to switch to use it as à shoulder bag! Cant wait to use it in spring with à kind of Ibiza look!;)
    I am à plus size girl size 44/46 european!
    Very happy with my bag!
    Going to save for an marcie medium I think.

image-3964853672.jpg

image-3988217940.jpg
  4. On the shoulder and crossbody ( still shorterst length)

image-3646082166.jpg

image-3646082166.jpg

image-540765862.jpg
  5. You;ll never go wrong with a Chloe!!

Congratulations on your new bag.....I really like it! It suits you ;) And welcome to the Chloe forum!

6. Thank you!

For me chloe in real life is much more then I expected!!

I Will post more pics this week! Maybe today! I Always wear ( casual) dresses, maybe 1 time à month pants, lol, thats in this picture.

7. absolutely gorgeous - you & the bag! what a great bag!

8. Congrats... Beautiful bag n beautiful tan :smile:

9. I love your bag. Congrats!

10. Gorgeous...Congrats Crissie82 :smile:

11. Gorgeous, Chrissie!! She looks amazing on you and you wear her so well! I hope you get lots of enjoyment using her :smile:

12. You look terrific! Enjoy!

13. hey chrissie! i am loving your bag and the modelling pics. was comtemplating gettin the crossbody for christmas. i had one question, with your use do you find the zipper to be sticky or hard to open while out? i read some other reviews and that was the only complaint that i could find. i love the look of the marcie and the crossbody is so in my price range so was wondering if you can help a chloe fan out...