Chloe newbie question about Marcie with strap

saff

May 14, 2008
Hi Everyone

I have recently fallen in love with a Chloe Marcie that has a shoulder strap. I almost bought it but didn't want to just get one on impulse. But now I'm kicking myself. The tag on the bag said Medium which I thought looked perfect on me. But I've since seen this bag on online sites with the same measurements but labelled as a Small. Is there really just one size or are they medium and small versions? And what are the difference in the dimensions?

Below is what the bag looks like. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• NMV14L5_mi.jpg
    NMV14L5_mi.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 363
Mar 26, 2011
I know there are three sizes- small, medium and large. Some sites do claim small is medium and vice versa and the large is just huge. I have found the true medium to be the best fit for me and has a dimension on the zipper (from end to end) of 11" that is how I can tell the true difference! Good luck. Hope you find the perfect size.

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
saff said:
Hi Everyone

I have recently fallen in love with a Chloe Marcie that has a shoulder strap. I almost bought it but didn't want to just get one on impulse. But now I'm kicking myself. The tag on the bag said Medium which I thought looked perfect on me. But I've since seen this bag on online sites with the same measurements but labelled as a Small. Is there really just one size or are they medium and small versions? And what are the difference in the dimensions?

Below is what the bag looks like. Thanks so much!

Small and med Marcie are really close size-wise 14 x 11. The small has a smaller, rounder front flap plus xbody strap. The true med has a larger, more angular front flap but still with rounded corners (med front flap is shaped like the large front flap only smaller) and the med has no shoulder/xbody strap.

saff

May 14, 2008
Thank you for your responses :smile:
missmoimoi, I think there is a medium with a long strap as I've seen some sites with 12 x 10 for the small and 14 x 11 for the medium. And so the hunt continues...