Chloé mini marcie crossbody

So, I tried it on saturday and I love it ! Now I need to decide between nut and intense green ...

Any thoughts ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 20.08.52.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 20.08.52.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 840
  • Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 20.09.00.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 20.09.00.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 823
So, I tried it on saturday and I love it ! Now I need to decide between nut and intense green ...

Any thoughts ?

Maybe don't listen to me, I don't do light colours, and although I'm more a khaki green gal, I'd say the green one ...... but I don't really know [emoji15] both are pretty

I guess it's what will go with your wardrobe the most?

Maybe don't listen to me, I don't do light colours, and although I'm more a khaki green gal, I'd say the green one ...... but I don't really know [emoji15] both are pretty

I guess it's what will go with your wardrobe the most?

Both will go with my wardhrobe, that's why it's difficult :sad:

Both are great colours, but I think the green is really exceptional :smile:

I bought the black one myself 6 months ago as an impulse buy, and it has been one of the best purchases I've made!! I already had some black bags but this has become my go-to for any casual occasion, it's also great when travelling to hold all my necessities. The leather's really great quality and hard-wearing but still super light, I never have any back or shoulder pain after wearing it the whole day.

I sprayed it with Colonnil Waterstop Spray before use, so I'm not afraid of an odd shower either (although being so small I might just put it under my jacket or in a plastic bag if it really started pouring) :biggrin:

Both are great colours, but I think the green is really exceptional :smile:

I bought the black one myself 6 months ago as an impulse buy, and it has been one of the best purchases I've made!! I already had some black bags but this has become my go-to for any casual occasion, it's also great when travelling to hold all my necessities. The leather's really great quality and hard-wearing but still super light, I never have any back or shoulder pain after wearing it the whole day.

I sprayed it with Colonnil Waterstop Spray before use, so I'm not afraid of an odd shower either (although being so small I might just put it under my jacket or in a plastic bag if it really started pouring) :biggrin:

Exactly this! [emoji16]

How are you liking your new mini Marcie? Do you find that it's big enough to carry what you need easily? Also, where in Paris did you buy it? I plan to buy one when visiting Paris in May.

How are you liking your new mini Marcie? Do you find that it's big enough to carry what you need easily? Also, where in Paris did you buy it? I plan to buy one when visiting Paris in May.
I have a mini marcie in nut and I love it to pieces! It's large enough to fit my iphone 7+, a small cardholder/wallet, and a couple of lip products! And I have to ditto what babyloove said above, it really is surprisingly roomy and light!

Reactions: dottiebbb