Chloe Mini Drew Bag vs Celine Trio Bag. Help me decide?

_blush_

O.G.
Mar 21, 2012
Hi everyone,

Out of the two styles (Mini Chloe Drew with the chain strap) vs The Celine Trio, which do you think is a better buy?? More stylish? The price and amount of things I will carry will not differ much between both bags, so disregard those aspects.

Thanks!

I think it depends what your personal style is and how often you will use it? The Celine seems more understated and classic. The chain on the Chloe may not be as comfortable for everyday, although it is really pretty. What color Chloe would you choose?

LOVE the style of the Chloe! I think I might want the gray one. I would have to see it IRL to be sure.

The Celine looks similar to a Coach borough bag to me. I would just get the medium or small Coach borough bag in black at a lower price (small is coming soon - it's bigger than mini), and get the Chloe too.

Although I would be concerned about how the thin flap would wear on the Chloe. :thinking:

I saw a dark blue trio at a Barneys outlet the other day and it already had a scratch on the front...eh, though I do like some Celine bags, trio just doesn't stand out for me. I've never had a Chloe bag so I can't speak to its weight, quality, etc but the design is def more eye catching to me!

Very different bags - the Trio is casual and understated (you could wear at night though), the Chloe is definitely dressier and probably less versatile. Not personally a fan of the Drew anyway so i would say Trio all the way.

Hi everyone,

Out of the two styles (Mini Chloe Drew with the chain strap) vs The Celine Trio, which do you think is a better buy?? More stylish? The price and amount of things I will carry will not differ much between both bags, so disregard those aspects.

Thanks!

Which did you decide on?? :smile: I'm deciding between the Drew & a few other bags... I just haven't found enough info/reviews on the Drew to know if the quality is good & strap is manageable to wear!