Chloe Mily Medium Biscotti

LikeSnow

May 18, 2017
Oh my god I got a Chloe bag 2 hours ago! [emoji1] I just had my manicure done and was walking around outside when I saw this beauty (sold out in Chloe's website in this colour) and took her home with me!!! I am in love!

Thank you for letting me share this splurge :biggrin:

IMG_1495906550.310417.jpg

IMG_1495906564.166751.jpg

IMG_1495906578.174843.jpg

IMG_1495906595.690095.jpg

Sorry for the outfit that completely doesn't match the bag but I had to share right away :biggrin:

Any ladies out there that also have this baby?

I think Chloe is so lovely because they make such ethereal sweet and chic bags, but I never got one because many of them are so popular and I don't really like buying bags that are popular and so expensive - I am always afraid I am getting them because of that and then get tired of them. This one I haven't seen a whole lot of people with it so I know I love her for what it is!

Oh it's so nice to see someone with this bag! I bought this size in black from Farfetch and am waiting anxiously for it to arrive. I tried to do some research on it before buying but I couldn't find any post or video review on it. I'm so happy to hear that you love it!

Reactions: LikeSnow
Oh it's so nice to see someone with this bag! I bought this size in black from Farfetch and am waiting anxiously for it to arrive. I tried to do some research on it before buying but I couldn't find any post or video review on it. I'm so happy to hear that you love it!

Yes I love it [emoji1] the turn lock sometimes gets on my nerves, when I open it with the bag on my shoulder but it's a perfect little cutie! And it holds a lot!

Oh my god I got a Chloe bag 2 hours ago! [emoji1] I just had my manicure done and was walking around outside when I saw this beauty (sold out in Chloe's website in this colour) and took her home with me!!! I am in love!

Thank you for letting me share this splurge :biggrin:

View attachment 3711847

View attachment 3711849

View attachment 3711850

View attachment 3711851

Sorry for the outfit that completely doesn't match the bag but I had to share right away :biggrin:

Any ladies out there that also have this baby?

I think Chloe is so lovely because they make such ethereal sweet and chic bags, but I never got one because many of them are so popular and I don't really like buying bags that are popular and so expensive - I am always afraid I am getting them because of that and then get tired of them. This one I haven't seen a whole lot of people with it so I know I love her for what it is!
So nice!