Chloe medium Marcie satchel or saddle

Sb3

Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to buy my first Chloe Marcie bag and am having a hard time deciding between the Satchel or Saddle. I would get either one in the medium but am wondering if the saddle medium is too small. I have 3 kids and my purse tends to end up being a storage spot for all of their things. Any thoughts, reviews, or pictures would be helpful. Thanks!

lvgucciaddict38

More Chanel please!
O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
The saddle bag fits a lot more than it looks like it would. I love the crossbody and the ease of getting into the bag. I have one child who’s now 14. She has her own bags (and because of me, she is now very into bags![emoji23]) so I’m. I’m no longer the pack mule! I just got a medium Marcie satchel from Fashionphile. I haven’t received it yet but have tried it on in Bloomies. That being said, the satchel is probably roomier. Your best bet is to try both on, if you’re able. The large Marcie satchel is huge! I like big bags however, that bag is overwhelming but would fit a ton!

mpepe32

O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
Saddle - I just bought the saddle from winners for half the price and absolutely love it! I love crossbodies and this size is very practical and functional (vs. smaller sizes that you can barely fit anything into. I'm glad I didn't listen to the negative feedback on this bag but I really like crossbody bags! Just my 2 cents! Enjoy whichever bag you decide on :smile:

Reactions: MrsFree2BMe