Chloe Marcie Tote Bag - any thoughts?

I was looking for a new work tote and saw this beautiful tote at Alsterhaus here in Hamburg, Germany last weekend. Couldn't stop thinking about it so I ordered it on the train back home from net-a-porter... It's so spacious and the quality is amazing, the hardware doesn't look cheap and overwhelmingly yellow. The price point really sold me on this though, compared to the Saint Laurent Shopping Tote (which I've owned before and sold) it's only a couple hundred more and it offers SO MUCH MORE. I can't wait for it to arrive!

• Love
Reactions: Purse Chakra
hi - has anyone bought the chloe marcie tote bag yet? i am so tempted; it looks gorgeous, but wanted to get some opinions before proceeding. thanks!

Thank you for starting this thread. I just stumbled on this bag last night and I became immediately obsessed. I love the Marcie style but don't own any Chloe pieces -- maybe this is the Marcie style that will finally get me.

I love both the black and tan -- also the cashmere grey, which Nordstorm carries.

Please share an update if you end up snagging this bag. I would love to know how it is.

I was looking for a new work tote and saw this beautiful tote at Alsterhaus here in Hamburg, Germany last weekend. Couldn't stop thinking about it so I ordered it on the train back home from net-a-porter... It's so spacious and the quality is amazing, the hardware doesn't look cheap and overwhelmingly yellow. The price point really sold me on this though, compared to the Saint Laurent Shopping Tote (which I've owned before and sold) it's only a couple hundred more and it offers SO MUCH MORE. I can't wait for it to arrive!

As I noted in the comment above, I just stumbled over this bag last night and I am now completely obsessed.

Has it arrived? How do you like it? I'm curious how "structured" it is. Does it fully stand up on its own, for example? And do you like the leather?

Thanks in advance!

As I noted in the comment above, I just stumbled over this bag last night and I am now completely obsessed.

Has it arrived? How do you like it? I'm curious how "structured" it is. Does it fully stand up on its own, for example? And do you like the leather?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, the tote has arrived!

I would say it is very structured on its own, still I would use an organizer to prevent any slouching. Here are some pictures I took - unprofessionally in the middle of my super chaotic bedroom... for reference: I am 163cm (5'4) and the size of the tote is small.

IMG_4989 Groß.jpeg

IMG_4993 Groß.jpeg

IMG_4994 Groß.jpeg

IMG_4996 Groß.jpeg

IMG_4997 Groß.jpeg

Yes, the tote has arrived!

I would say it is very structured on its own, still I would use an organizer to prevent any slouching. Here are some pictures I took - unprofessionally in the middle of my super chaotic bedroom... for reference: I am 163cm (5'4) and the size of the tote is small.

View attachment 5710817

View attachment 5710819

View attachment 5710820

View attachment 5710833

View attachment 5710834

Thanks so much for taking the time to take photos. Congratulations on scoring such a gorgeous bag! She is so sharp -- looks great all around.

This definitely helps to see how structured the bag is. I agree on using organizers -- I use them with all my bags, structured or not.

Thanks again, and enjoy your new beautiful Marcie Tote!

I’m going back and forth between the medium and large. I like the proportions of the large better but it looks comically large! I’d love to see more pics and reviews of this bag!