Chloe Marcie- small, medium or large?

missmoimoi said:
I just slipped my iPad into my small Marcie which is 14 X 11 (w/cross body strap) though. It fits easily but I personally don't like to over-stuff any of my bags so for me, there's not "tons" of room left over. But that's just my opinion because I expect a lot more excess space in my bags; that's just what I like; so you can certainly fit wallet, sunglasses, phone, etc. I can't see stuffing a shawl inside or a cosmetic bag.

Personally, I LOVE the look of the large Marcie but I don't think I can carry off the large Hobo Marcie at all. It is simply too big for me but is gorgeous! I could handle the large Marcie (dble top handles) though as I have tried that one on numerous times (but did not buy). Am I helping at all?

Yes, you definitely helped! So I put everything in the bag and it fit. I laid my shawl on top of everything. But u r right, there's no excess space; which works for me cuz everything has its place and I don't have to dig around. But it would be nice to have something larger...maybe I need to buy the large one in a different color ;)

Which leads me to another question...y do u gals have the same style/size in different colors?

Zabear said:
I love the dove color too. I bought the tan because where I live, the skies are always grey and gloomy so I didn't want my bag to blend in with the sky. :smile: It's not a great reason since I do like grey bags, but I figured a little color might brighten up my outfit. It appears that you live in Florida though, so grey skies aren't a problem for you! Both are good neutral colors. I think you should choose whichever bag makes you more excited to wear! For you, it sounds like the Dove was love at first sight!

I do love the Dove, you're right! My main concern was that it would get dirtier easier than the tan. That's me being practical again :smile:

Zabear said:
Yes I think you made a great decision! I have the medium (sometimes referred to as the small) Marcie with shoulder strap in both tan and porcelain (the Animation Marcie). They are the perfect size. I also have young kids so the shoulder strap was a must. I can easily fit my iPad, large zip around wallet, sunglasses, small makeup bag, a few work papers, and even a kids snack and emergency pacis! I think you will love the size and quality of the bag. Hope this reassures you!

Zabear...I finally used my Marcie for the first time today!! Thanks soooo much for your help!! Went to the farmer's market and it fit everything I needed and still had space! I'll add some reveal pics below.

Sooo, do you keep your cross body strap on all the time and just let it hang there when you are holding it on your shoulder or elbow? Also, I'm not sure how I'm going to like that it COMPLETELY unzips. Does this bother anyone else? Do you just leave it unzipped?

Attachments

• image-251777934.jpg
    image-251777934.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 4,330
  • image-4280536921.jpg
    image-4280536921.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 4,572
  • image-2281912189.jpg
    image-2281912189.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 3,977
  • image-1538308772.jpg
    image-1538308772.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 4,148
Zabear...I finally used my Marcie for the first time today!! Thanks soooo much for your help!! Went to the farmer's market and it fit everything I needed and still had space! I'll add some reveal pics below.

Sooo, do you keep your cross body strap on all the time and just let it hang there when you are holding it on your shoulder or elbow? Also, I'm not sure how I'm going to like that it COMPLETELY unzips. Does this bother anyone else? Do you just leave it unzipped?

SarinaLV, your bag is beautiful!! Congrats. Love the color - it looks even prettier in your pics than what's posted on the online stores. Glad you're able to fit everything you need. I usually keep the strap on, partly because I like the look and partly because I'm afraid I'll misplace it and not be able to find it. I'm not nearly as organized as I used to be before kids! I also am not a fan of the complete unzip feature. That's the only thing I don't like about the bag because it's kind of cumbersome to re-engage the zipper. When I open the bag, I usually don't unzip all the way, just enough to get what I need. I don't like leaving it open either, but that's just me.

I have the braided large Marcie hobo with a single strap and love it! It's large but fits everything. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it:smile: the double handle Marcie in large looked larger to me than the single strap!

Attachments

• image-443039401.jpg
    image-443039401.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 8,098
Hi ladies! Has anyone seen the Marcie small with strap in red grape IRL? I am so tempted but will be ordering it online, but the photos are so confusing! I want it to be more on the purple grape colour than red...if that's the case then I'm hooked! :smile:

Hi!

Is this the small/medium size or the large one?
I am also not sure where I should buy it (Im outside European Union). My Theresa looks like a good option as they have many different colours :smile:

Oh and the Hobo in natural looks great too! I was wondering if the large would be too big on me (im 5 3")

:smile: