chloe marcie satchel... which colour?

lindsayb

Jun 22, 2009
I have been looking for a crossbody bag for a while and after considering a balenciaga town for a while I'm now looking at Chloe Marcie Satchel - the one which zips shut - seen Miranda Kerr carrying one in tan.

I don't live near anywhere that sells Chloe *cries* so am looking online.

I've found one on Selfridges that is 'maple leaf' and one on net-a-porter in 'stone' which looks whitish to me.

I will be carrying this bag with jeans and was wondering if this would just end up ruining a white bag? I don't want denim stains on my leather!

I don't have a red or a white bag... so don't know which to invest in!

TIA x

lindsayb

Jun 22, 2009
Never mind girls, was looking around the forum and decided to get out my credit card. Hopefully a marcie satchel in mapel leaf AND a balenciaga town in logan will be on the way to me in the morning! Feel a little bit nauseated at how much I just spent so these bags better last me a lifetime. Thinking my first reveal is on the way, along with a family pic of my Chloes :biggrin:

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
Never mind girls, was looking around the forum and decided to get out my credit card. Hopefully a marcie satchel in mapel leaf AND a balenciaga town in logan will be on the way to me in the morning! Feel a little bit nauseated at how much I just spent so these bags better last me a lifetime. Thinking my first reveal is on the way, along with a family pic of my Chloes :biggrin:
Wow...thats nice! can't wait to see it.:smile: