CHLOE Marcie Satchel "Small"- New Size!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings my fellow CHLOE MARCIE SATCHEL bag lovers.
    I recently came upon a seemingly NEW size for the Marcie Satchel called SMALL Marcie which retails for $1,750 (so about $250 less than the Medium). Or maybe it's a size they used to have an came back?? Does anyone know?
    It seems to be larger than the MINI but smaller than the MEDIUM. SO far, I've seen it available for pre-order from Neimans, Saks and Bergdorfs. And of course, the CHLOE website as well. Is this

Now, as exciting as this new size seems to be, because it would be the perfect size since the Medium can be a bit big and heavy now that smaller bags are IN, and the Mini really is too tiny for all of the essentials (there always seemed to be such huge size gap between Medium and Mini), I'm not getting my hopes up until I see someone wearing it or I see it myself IRL.

The Nordstrom and Neimans website both have measurements that describe this bag to be about 2 inches smaller than the Medium. Now, the actual CHLOE site shows a different, smaller set of measurements for the Small Marcie (which sounds a lot like the Mini) so I am still wondering what this is about.

Then I did decided that this Marcie Mystery had to be solved somehow, so I courageously volunteered to order one (TAN) on pre-order from Neimans.
    I was supposed to be on a lifetime bag ban after my crazy Balenciaga/Givenchy streak this year but I had to do it for for the sake of humanity and all PF Chloe Marcie lovers! You can thank me later.
    She's supposed to arrive by early November 2017, fingers crossed.
    So, in the meantime, if anyone out there has actually purchased this amazing new size or has seen it, please POST a photo so we can start drooling and planning our next credit card damage!
    I'm posting the model photos from Saks so we can compare the supposed dimension difference on a 5'5'' frame. First one is the MEDIUM, and second one is the SMALL.
    From the pic, it seems like a CHLOE Marcie Dream come true!

Attached Files:

2. I preordered the plum from Neimans...we shall see in the Spring!

WillWordForBags likes this.
  3. Oh wow till the Spring? Plum is so gorgeous. Congrats! Saks has them set for March but Neimans told me no later than November 15th, so I'll keep you posted. I keep thinking it's probably just a new name for the MINI but in the pictures and dimensions it does seem to be bigger so here's hoping.

4. I'm very interested in this bag too and considering purchasing in a month or two. I'd be curious to hear if an iPhone 7+ fits in the exterior front pocket!

5. I know! Good question. I'm dying to see and try this new size. Can't wait for that shipping update which should take about another two weeks. I'll keep you posted.

6. I’m curious to see the new size! :smile:

handbaglvoe and WillWordForBags like this.
  7. Oh wow...this looks promising!! I would love the new size, I hope it’s true. Thanks for taking one for the team :biggrin: haha! Can’t wait to see it

8. Can't wait to hear more about this size Marcie and see some pics. Feeling excited, thanks for sharing!

9. Agree, this is the perfect size. Can't wait to see yours.

10. My pleasure! I can't wait to see it either!

11. You're welcome. Still waiting till November 5th so the torture is almost over! lol.

12. Me too!

13. I found this pic today on 24 Sevres for the Marcie Small and the size looks quite heavenly. The research shall continue...

Attached Files:

14. And this one too from Net a Porter:

Attached Files:

Miss World and iheart_purses like this.
  15. More sizing references for the new small size. Medium to the left, new small to the right.
    Perfect difference.

Attached Files:

Miss World and obscurity7 like this.