Chloe marcie & paraty on sale?

I got bought one Marcie from NM (Polo Alto) yesterday (black Friday). They had pre-sale yesterday in the store. Brands include Gucci, Valentino, Chloe, and etc. I got a leopard print Marcie for 33% off. You may want to try to call any NM that carries Chloe. Initially I would like to get a paraty, but I didn't see any left.

nordstroms had certain colors of the Marcie 40% off (ocean, whisky, python) - sale started yesterday. Most are probably gone, but may be worth a try to call

Hi All,

Im falling in love with these 2 bags (medium size). However, the prices are to high. I'm just wondering that have ever these 2 models gone on sale before?

Thank you so much in advance for yr information.

Department stores will sometimes include Chloe in their sales. I picked up my Marcie hobo at Bloomingdales during one of their sales at 20% off. Occasionally one will pop up on Bluefly.

Also, if you sign up for emails at Saks.com, you might get an email in the following day or two that offers a 10% discount. If you don't live in a state that has a Saks, you won't be charged sales tax. The two combined will save you some money and Saks has both the Paraty and the Marcie.

Bluefly gets them from time to time but they sell quickly and you have to stalk the site all the time. You can also do a search on Shopstyle.com for Chloe bags that shows you who's selling what from where and it picks up a lot of retailers I don't always check.