Chloe Marcie Mini crossbody- feedback please

Mar 27, 2010
hi! Trying to determine if the mini is a good little travel purse. Enough to hold a camera, small wallet and chapstick type bag. How is wear and tear? Thinking of getting black color. Deciding between this and Louis Vuitton Saintonge camera bag. Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: USCGirlie
hi! Trying to determine if the mini is a good little travel purse. Enough to hold a camera, small wallet and chapstick type bag. How is wear and tear? Thinking of getting black color. Deciding between this and Louis Vuitton Saintonge camera bag. Thanks for your feedback!

I have one in navy blue that I’ve worn for several years now and it is still holding up really well. There are a couple areas where there are cracks in the edge coating but no scratches in the leather, and I do not baby my bags at all. It has been stuffed in backpacks, through rainstorms, and been on the floor and it’s still in amazing shape.

I have one in cashmere grey! Its a great little purse and holds a lot. I've had it since November now and the leather still looks brand new. The only problem I have with the bag is the little strips of sealant that comes off along the shoulder strap.

I had one in the color nut and it’s a cute little bag but it didn’t hold much at all for me. Mine held a small LV ZCP, chapstick, key fob, compact and phone - Tetris style. It looked adorable and was perfect for lunch but I personally wouldn’t have used it for travel. If all you’ll need it for is a pretty small camera, small wallet and chapstick it will probably be ok. I ended up selling mine because as cute as it was it just wasn’t roomy enough for my needs. I also got tired of the flap. I prefer zip top for travel (personal preference). I ended up buying a Gucci Disco, YSL Lou camera bag and Givenchy mini Pandora. I hated to part with the mini Marcie. It’s a beautiful bag and great quality.