Chloe Marcie Crossbody - question

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Marcie bag delivered today and I feel like it is a little off. I opened it up and noticed that the one side caves in where the other doesn’t. Is this normal/eventual wear and tear? I got it from Saks and it was just wrapped in tissue.

IMG_9712.jpg IMG_9714.jpg IMG_9713.jpg

2. I actually have this bag in the same color from Saks. It's quite normal for the bag; the leather is soft and the structure isn't reinforced by anything but the stitching really. If you keep it stuffed when you're not using it, you won't have an issue with the bag losing its shape.

3. I just purchased this same exact bag from Saks in the blue. Mine is rounded on both sides. Mine was stuffed with paper on the inside so maybe thats the difference.

Really love your color! Thats the color I wanted but got the blue.

4. I don't think this is normal wear and tear....but due to poor storage on Saks' part. I have 2 of these (this style and the one with the long tassel) and the sides are still properly shaped after use. One actually arrived to me unstuffed.

That being said, as the malformed area is under the flap, if it's not noticeable or otherwise doesn't affect the shape when wearing it, it's probably worth keeping. This color sold out fairly quickly online and some of what they showed available was phantom stock leading to order cancellations, so it may be hard to find a replacement.

5. Thank you guys! I feel better about keeping it -- it is annoying, but I'll probably be the only one to notice it. Maybe stuffing it would fix it.
    marina2042 - the blue is pretty! I was considering that one too :smile:

klemmiwinks likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice