Chloe makes it to the big screen

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So my boyfriend and I were watching tv tonight, and I just about lost my dinner. There was a preview for the dumbest movie I've ever seen....I think it was called Little Man. The next thing I know there in the back ground is my Chloe Whiskey Paddy bag:sick: I'm sorry maybe I'm being rude, but why does such a beautiful bag have to show up in such a lame movie!!:mad: Anyway, if you all happen to see this preview try to look for it in the back ground. Hopefully I'm wrong, and it was just a cheap knock off.

2. i noticed that to!! it made me glue my face to the screen and im like "CHLOE?!" and my bf is like what?? haha. i thought it looked like a fake though. so we'll wait and see when the commercial comes on again lol. good eye girl!

3. :lol: rebbecca, that is so funny about your bf because I had my hubby rewind (tivo) he scene so I could verify that it was indeed a whiskey paddington that was sitting on the kitchen counter in the scene. He said, "that's what you noticed when you saw this scene?!"

4. ^ lol!! handbags are starting to become the first thing i notice about other women.. even fictional women! haha

5. I saw this preview in the theater! I think the paddy shows up in other scenes, too! If I remember correctly, something is dropped into the Paddy, (a diamond or something?) so the little man poses as a baby to go to the house and get whatever was dropped in the bag . DUMB! :lol:

6. oh haha this post is funny! I'll have to look out for that scene when the previews come on.

7. Oh yes I saw the same thing and thought WHY???? as the movie preview is stupid. I also saw the ugliest, disgustingly fake white paddington in an exclusive shop in Nashville recently. The thing was GROSS and they were asking $350 for it. I backed out of that shop feeling sick. :amazed:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice