Chloe Lust List

Updated wishlist (it changes like the weather, and since I can't buy anything at the moment that's ok...I take a while to make up my mind, regardless!)

Definite purchases:
Medium Paraty in brick red OR Small Marci in vermillion
Paraty Crossbody (color unknown)
Mulberry Roxanne in oak OR plum glace

And I have my first Chloe bag on the way...

It should be here by the end of next week or so... :graucho:

I'm lusting after:
- a Heloise or two... in either chestnut, mastic, poussiere, vermillion or taupe... both the large (with zipper) and the smaller (bowler?)
- python medium Marlow in Dune
- python black medium Paraty (but the khaki or brick are also very lovely...so might be a tough choice, if there ever will be a dilemma.. lol)

Can make it longer, but think those are my top three/four Chloé bags at the moment:biggrin: Have a couple of Mulberry bags, a BV and a Bal on my wishlist too, and would love a MJ small going out bag at some point - but doubt they all will be added in 2010:P

Lillemy_74,

I LOVE your Chloe wish list! :cloud9: I want what you want! I saw the medium Marlow Dune python at the Chloe Boutique (in Los Angeles, CA) on sale a couple of months back and it was breathtaking!!

Lillemy_74,

I LOVE your Chloe wish list! :cloud9: I want what you want! I saw the medium Marlow Dune python at the Chloe Boutique (in Los Angeles, CA) on sale a couple of months back and it was breathtaking!!

hehe, yes, think we have similar Chloé taste:smile: Just so hard to decide on the colours when I haven't seen any of the irl. There is a couple of heli bags (the new satchel with the flap) in the one store that sells Chloé here, and one of them might be mastic or the new grey colour - I will go and check it out. Looks a bit too grey for my liking through the window(!), but need to know the colour name..

Marlow Dune python on sale... that would have been something! I LOVE that colour. I'm not sure I will ever get my hands on one, not here at least, but will search when on holidays:biggrin:

Seeing the pics of the beige python Marcie on Katie Holmes made me consider this style too.. It was lovely!

Loquita, Thanks! =D

I love that you have the medium paraty in brick red on your list! I've yet to see on in real life but all the pics are so gorgeous~ Hope you get it soon.

Thanks!!! The pics of that bag are KILLING me!!!! :sweatdrop:

Dark red is my favorite color and I am lusting after the Paraty, so hopefully I will get lucky. :yahoo:

I want an Edith now too but am trying to talk myself out of the gorgeous hand-held one - perhaps an Edith hobo? I just love the look!!!

hehe, yes, think we have similar Chloé taste:smile: Just so hard to decide on the colours when I haven't seen any of the irl. There is a couple of heli bags (the new satchel with the flap) in the one store that sells Chloé here, and one of them might be mastic or the new grey colour - I will go and check it out. Looks a bit too grey for my liking through the window(!), but need to know the colour name..

Marlow Dune python on sale... that would have been something! I LOVE that colour. I'm not sure I will ever get my hands on one, not here at least, but will search when on holidays:biggrin:

Seeing the pics of the beige python Marcie on Katie Holmes made me consider this style too.. It was lovely!

I have not seen the new grey color Heloise IRL, but my SA emailed me a photo...and it looks very nice in the photo (attached), but it may just be too "grey." I think it is one I would have to see in person before I could say for sure whether I like it. I have the Poussiere now, so it might be much too similar in a way.

GreyHeloise.jpg

The beige python in the Marcie is such a pretty color - it has a slight pink hue to the tan/beige. I have seen it IRL at the Chloe boutique on the large Marcie satchel (with two handles), but not on the hobo. I prefer it in the hobo as I prefer that style to the large satchel, which seems too large and boxy for my liking.

It is always better to see the colors IRL, isn't it? Not being able to do so keeps me from buying, so maybe it's a good thing...hehe.

Ever since I laid my eyes on this handbag, I've been lusting after it! I actually tried it on at the boutique and it was love at first sight! It looks very classy!

Attachments

• chloe-paraty-bag.jpg
    chloe-paraty-bag.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 631