Chloe Lust List

Purse-owner

Jan 28, 2010
I am loving hearing all about everyone's Wish Lists for Chloe [and other bags]. Feel free to add them to this thread;)

My Lust List for 2010 is:
* White Saskia [medium]
* Pink Heloise [small]
* Metallic Edith

I am sure to add to this as the months go by.

I have just bought my first Chloe - a Black Betty! Cant wait to receive her.

Happy Shopping x

Heloise Shoulder Bag in moka
Medium Betty in moka or any nice colour
Medium Gemma
Medium Marlow

and .....I would like to have a Miu Miu coffer in lambskin and the Dior's Le Trent

My list is not so long now because I have found most of my wish list items....and I only buy Chloe....but I would still love to get:

Marci large hobo in Tan (and/or maybe Wood or Bark)
Marci small hobo in Nut
Heloise small satchel in Nutmeg and Mastic (and Chestnut if I can find one pre-used)
Python Paraty medium in Brick (or Khaki)
Paraty medium in Rosewood, maybe.

Here it goes (and in no particular order):

Medium Betty or Betty Hobo in gray or black
Paddy Hobo or Medium Edith in red
Medium Paraty in brick red or poppy

Other bags:
Mulberry Roxanne or Bayswater (color tbd)
YSL Medium Easy Bag in black patent

The Chloe perth motorcycle calf boots - thought i found them but it was a fradulent ebayer. Dont you hate that got my hopes up, if anyone knows where to get these in a size 37/37.5 or a 38 i would be so greatful!! i think i have rang every store in the us.

I want a Marlow but not sure what colour and I also would like the Marci hobo that they have on nap in some dark brown colour:nuts::love:
I might actually indulge in the one on nap. I try not to stare at it while online.

I'm lusting after:
- a Heloise or two... in either chestnut, mastic, poussiere, vermillion or taupe... both the large (with zipper) and the smaller (bowler?)
- python medium Marlow in Dune
- python black medium Paraty (but the khaki or brick are also very lovely...so might be a tough choice, if there ever will be a dilemma.. lol)

Can make it longer, but think those are my top three/four Chloé bags at the moment:biggrin: Have a couple of Mulberry bags, a BV and a Bal on my wishlist too, and would love a MJ small going out bag at some point - but doubt they all will be added in 2010:P

I have a small list:

Chloe black paraty in small
Chloe Paddington wedge sandals (just ordered!)

Non-Chloe:

Balenciaga city in black, rhodium hardware
Chanel black quilted reissued WOC
Miu Miu wallet in gray or black

I plan to get everything except the Chanel WOC by end of March. So excited for my first Chloe sandals to arrive! I'm sure it's going to make me collect more and more Chloe shoes and sandals before the end of the year. :love:

(this is my first post! ^ ^)

I have a small list:

Chloe black paraty in small
Chloe Paddington wedge sandals (just ordered!)

Non-Chloe:

Balenciaga city in black, rhodium hardware
Chanel black quilted reissued WOC
Miu Miu wallet in gray or black

I plan to get everything except the Chanel WOC by end of March. So excited for my first Chloe sandals to arrive! I'm sure it's going to make me collect more and more Chloe shoes and sandals before the end of the year. :love:

(this is my first post! ^ ^)

Welcome to TPF, snapcrackle!!! :smile:

(Cute username, btw). I am new to the Chloe subforum, too - but like you, I have a healthy wishlist already, lol. :P