Chloe Loaf - Craie or Sable

Just wanted to update all of you to the ending of my saga. The bad news is the bag wasn't sable, but the good news is I am the proud mama of twin craie loafs, both in gorgeous, healthy condition! The twins are hoping for a sable brother or sister to join them...

Oh ReRe, :wtf:
The bag is gorgeous! :tup:

If I didnt just purchase Balenciaga Calcaire, I think I will I will :drool:

*RESIST RESIST RESIST!

Thank you Aki. I was going to PM you about it but I heard you just got a calcaire. Funny that both the Chloe and Balenciaga used this color, remember calcaire was the color posted on the bag I purchased. Its a beautiful color, congrats.

Thank you Aki. I was going to PM you about it but I heard you just got a calcaire. Funny that both the Chloe and Balenciaga used this color, remember calcaire was the color posted on the bag I purchased. Its a beautiful color, congrats.

Good luck for the auction ReRe :yes:

From my opinion, Calcaire is closer to sable cos its pinkish undertone though very light...
But I am really worried now cos apparently its very susceptible to sun and will turn yellow!:wtf:
NOO!!

That is quite true: the Bal pale colors oxidyze (sp?) and turn yellow over time, esp the pale pinks and blues. Since the bals also don't take well to any treatments, the whites aren't great over time.

The Chloes wear infinitely better over the long haul!!