CHLOE KISS?

NYERINLONDON

Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone have a kiss bag yet? Curious on thoughts! It’s growing on me and I’m interested in how much the small version holds and if it’s cumbersome to use.
Our shops are still closed in London so I can’t see it in person before buying. I sort of like the hobo too, I just wish it came in solid black as well.

I got the new Kiss bag in Green about a month ago and love it so much. I get stopped all the time about it. The bag itself is very lightweight but so roomy. It can fit at least two phones, wallet, sunglasses, AirPods and all of that only fits about half the bag.

It’s not cumbersome to use but you do have to reach around the handle.

I got the new Kiss bag in Green about a month ago and love it so much. I get stopped all the time about it. The bag itself is very lightweight but so roomy. It can fit at least two phones, wallet, sunglasses, AirPods and all of that only fits about half the bag.

Do you find that the hardware gets scratched up?

PICS PICS PICS !!!

I have just bought the small kiss. Not alot of info about it yet or reviews but I just love it for something different. Still on its way so I hope it's as nice as it looks... It was a really decent price which swayed me.