Chloe "Kerala"

Check out the Kerala's for spring/summer on Chloé website. Much nicer styles. Actually I love the little horsey charms, but then I'm a horse person. I love anything with an equestrian feel.

Love this bag! I never really understood "The Paddy." The lock you see on chain link fences here in NYC. I, personally, wouldn't want one on a high-end designer handbag, but that's JMO.

Are there 2 sizes of this bag, the Kerala?

I have seen a very large Kerala at the Neimans locally.

It has been there since before Christmas. It is very tote-ish; however, the leather is gorgeous. I think the picture in this thread must be of a smaller kerala; which I am sure would be very practical; the large one is cumbersome.

Loganz said:
Are there 2 sizes of this bag, the Kerala?

I have seen a very large Kerala at the Neimans locally.

It has been there since before Christmas. It is very tote-ish; however, the leather is gorgeous. I think the picture in this thread must be of a smaller kerala; which I am sure would be very practical; the large one is cumbersome.
Yes there is a Kerala tote. I like that one too but I like this one better. I think this one is gonna knock the paddy off of it's pedastool after everyone catches on. I would remove the chains. But as stated above some ppl love the equestrian feel of it.

i wasn't as impressed with the kerala in person as i wanted to be; the leather just doesn't measure up to that of the paddington. great shape, though.