Chloe "Kerala"

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. kerala.jpg
    Chloe Kerala available @ Neiman's.
    this bag is better than a paddy in my opinion.

2. i agree but i am not a fan of the paddy anyway. It's a nice bag but I don't get sweatty hands so that means I couldn't live with me;)

3. This is cute :biggrin: I dont think its something that will look good on everyone though.

4. i like that bag.. much better than the paddy IMO but i was never really a fan anyway. not sure about that huge keychain though..

5. Yeah I love both the Chloe Kerala and The paddy but if I had the money at the momemt I would def. buy the Kerala.

6. yeah it's nice, but maybe i'd take off the horse stuff, that's gucci- been there already!

7. im not fond of the bag but i like the key chain, but where to put puzzles me.

8. Check out the Kerala's for spring/summer on Chloé website. Much nicer styles. Actually I love the little horsey charms, but then I'm a horse person. I love anything with an equestrian feel.

9. I love the equestrian details on the bag, but I think I'd still rather have a paddy !

10. Love this bag! I never really understood "The Paddy." The lock you see on chain link fences here in NYC. I, personally, wouldn't want one on a high-end designer handbag, but that's JMO.

11. Are there 2 sizes of this bag, the Kerala?

I have seen a very large Kerala at the Neimans locally.

It has been there since before Christmas. It is very tote-ish; however, the leather is gorgeous. I think the picture in this thread must be of a smaller kerala; which I am sure would be very practical; the large one is cumbersome.

12. Nice, but I'd still choose the Paddy.

13. Yes there is a Kerala tote. I like that one too but I like this one better. I think this one is gonna knock the paddy off of it's pedastool after everyone catches on. I would remove the chains. But as stated above some ppl love the equestrian feel of it.

14. i wasn't as impressed with the kerala in person as i wanted to be; the leather just doesn't measure up to that of the paddington. great shape, though.

15. I'm holding out for the one on the left (from the Summer 06 collection):

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice