Chloe Kerala style owners....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my first chloe... the large kerala bowler arrived today! however, i have a few concerns, but considering i got the bag at such a steal (520 inc. tax) i'm wondering if should just be happy and call it a day, assuming the 'quirks' will grow on me.

the first is the color... when i ordered it i got the last one, and i naively assumed it was the 'cognac' featured in the NM picture, but when it arrived today. the tag said 'bru,' and it's a much more chocolate shade than i had originally wanted.

also, the charms make a ton of noise! they clink everytime i shift the bag and i'm thinking after some time that may become a bit annoying:confused1:

on the pro side, i love the size, bottom zip, AMAZING leather (you can smell it from a mile away) and fact that it was such a nice deal.

anyway, enough rambling! i'd love to hear comment from kerala owners or other chloe enthusiasts on my dilemma.

TIA:heart:

2. I also bought this bag, although you got a MUCH better deal. I love love LOVE it. I have taken off the charms because I found the noise v. annoying. I have the Jade color.

3. i LOOOOOOVVVVE this bag VINTAGELOVE! i wish i had the chance to buy it at the price you got it for!:hysteric:

4. Can you post pictures? I"ve never heard of the bag. I"m a newbie to Chloe.