Chloe Kerala Here!

Charlotte!

Feb 24, 2006
My bag showed up today without warning. I've been waiting on an e-mail from NM but the box on the doorstep is even better! :nuts:

This bag is SO me! It has this luscious soft leather but then it's wrapped in this beautiful smooth, firm leather...sigh...it's the perfect blend of slouchy & tailored for me.

Does anyone else have this bag? I am wondering how you carry it. It fits over my shoulder, but it doesn't seem made for that. With my jacket on, it does not fit.

What about the charms? The horse, being so detailed, seems as if it might get scratched up. Or perhaps even scratch the bag...has anyone had these problems?

This is my first BIG bag purchase! I have lots of Cole-Haan, Coach, & the like but nothing like this & I'll only be able to buy a purse this price once a year or so... so I really want to LOVE it like it should be loved! :love:

Thanks everybody!

I don't have this bag; but, I have handled one at Neimans and I thought it looked very durable and well-made.

It is a great looking bag; I am a Chloe fan and am sure you will get lots of use from this bag.

Please post pics when you are able. What a great surprise.

I believe the color is Whiskey (sorry I'm dumb). I really liked it in the nice dark chocolate too but I thought the lighter brown would be better for year round.

I will post pics! My husband has been asking for some too...today was a no makeup day so it ain't happenin'! But maybe tomorrow.

Charlotte! said:
I believe the color is Whiskey (sorry I'm dumb). I really liked it in the nice dark chocolate too but I thought the lighter brown would be better for year round.

I will post pics! My husband has been asking for some too...today was a no makeup day so it ain't happenin'! But maybe tomorrow.

lol @ no make up day

but congrats on ur purchase :biggrin:

Okay! Here are the pictures...not with me & the bag...sorry! I had to be the camera man so it wasn't possible! :weird:

The bag in all it's glory:
100_0293.jpg

And what I'll have inside on an "average" day:

100_0292.jpg