Chloe Hayley - colors? (Fall/Winter 2015)

myfirst

May 12, 2015
Hoping someone could help me out. :smile:

I would love to find a source that lists all the colors of the fall/winter Hayley. On Chloe's site, I'm seeing a beautiful Caramel color and the only place I can find a brown shade is Neiman Marcus but it lists the color as Nut which I went ahead and ordered because I thought there was a chance it was the same.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/search.jsp?N=0&Ntt=hayley&_requestid=234591

Could anyone point me in the right direction or have any info? I am new to Chloe so I'm a little clueless.

Thank you!

Hi,

I just bought Navy Blue Hayley! we have the same taste LOL
I searched by and large, so I found out that these colors are available
- Black, Cashmere Grey, Tan, Nut, Wine, Navy Blue and some kind of bright Red (in leather)
- Eucalyptus, Grey and I believe Black (in suede).
IHTH

Hi,

I just bought Navy Blue Hayley! we have the same taste LOL
I searched by and large, so I found out that these colors are available
- Black, Cashmere Grey, Tan, Nut, Wine, Navy Blue and some kind of bright Red (in leather)
- Eucalyptus, Grey and I believe Black (in suede).
IHTH

SO helpful! Thank you!!! Wish they released them all at once. I haven't seen any pics of the Wine color. Sounds beautiful. The navy blue is gorgeous!!!

I saw them in person in Dusseldorf on Saturday. They had 3 colours black, tan and a very pale colour. (not sure what it was - it was paler than tan but not cashmere grey) They are beautiful. I am considering buying one at some point. I only have one chloe (a black marcie, which I adore)

I saw them in person in Dusseldorf on Saturday. They had 3 colours black, tan and a very pale colour. (not sure what it was - it was paler than tan but not cashmere grey) They are beautiful. I am considering buying one at some point. I only have one chloe (a black marcie, which I adore)

paler than tan can be nut :smile:

It looks like the Hayley might become available in a satchel style! I LOVE the Hayley and am a satchel style girl. What do you ladies think of the Hayley satchel? Pic borrowed from the web. TIA! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 955