Chloe handbags

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I like the Paddington as well as anyone - It's a beautifully designed bag and quite the luxurious accessory - Here's my question: Is there a handbag by CHLOE that any of you DON'T like???? :amazed:

2. I dont like the paddington camera bag thing. Not too fond of some of the silverados either. I think there are bags from every designer that I haven't been impressed with. Can't win them all :biggrin:

3. Camera bag isn' for me either. Not a lover of python silverado's either. :huh:

4. dont like the silverado's either. and i'm not liking their new ascot bags, too much horse stuff, and gucci's already covered that area.

5. I'm not a fan of anything python, eeek :weird:

6. I love python....I hate the silverado.

7. the paddington is the only winner for me - i like almost all of their clothes and shoes, though, i think phoebe philo is a genius, i just don't dig most of the bags. but i love the paddington enough to make up for the others.

8. silverados!! they just look cheap to me ....

9. I don't like that new one with the zippers all over it (help me out with the name, FendiBagLady).

Silverado keeps looking good to me from a distance but when I go close to handle it, not so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice