Chloe Gladys...Part Deux...

^ I so agree...here is Gladys next to Ramona...

Attachments

• Chloe Chocolate Gladys 029.jpg
    Chloe Chocolate Gladys 029.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 43
  • JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 006.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 006.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Chloe Chocolate Gladys 022.jpg
    Chloe Chocolate Gladys 022.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 51
  • JC Chocolate Chloe Gladys 004.jpg
    JC Chocolate Chloe Gladys 004.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 56
OOOOHHHHHHH I :love::love::love::love: the choco hobo Gladys!!!!! Much much more than the black one you got before. LOVE the slouchiness! And always love the funkiness of the zipper details! Great choice SoCal! And it looks much better on you too :biggrin:

Wow.. pics side by side show both are 'gorgeous' in their own ways. Gladys is edgier and you see the silver hardware (zipper) on her. The Ramona is a classic beauty with the pretty gold hardware (which shows up so well against the dark brown). Then you have your chocolate Silverado which look 'rustic chic'. You can't go wrong and chocolate is so rich looking in the three styles. I really like the Gladys so much better in the hobo style and chocolate color. You've great taste and know what you like/want. That's great.

SoCal said:
So... Happy, happy, happy to introduce to you to Gladys II (chocolate hobo)! I love her!!!

SoCal -- that is a GREAT bag !! I love how it hangs. That is a great, great bag and I really love the chocolate color :smile: Congrats, you have great taste !!

Thank you! I am very pleased with the JC Ramona and chocolate Gladys hobo bags! My new bag need has eased considerably...athough this site is tough on the resolutions...