Chloe FW 2011 Mistral color

oh i didnt realize your paraty doesnt have the twist locks on the sides? is that common with this color or large paraty in general?

i do like the large because i always end up carrying around a lot of junk with me hehehe :P but you should do whatever you feel most comfortable with!

I was searching the internet like mad trying to find out why there were no locks. I found that most large Paratys do have them, with the exception of the the new smooth ones. Maybe some of the Chloe girls on here might be able to shed some light on this. Anyhoo, they have a large Mistral (with side turnlocks!) on Luisaviaroma if you were thinking of getting one!

I was searching the internet like mad trying to find out why there were no locks. I found that most large Paratys do have them, with the exception of the the new smooth ones. Maybe some of the Chloe girls on here might be able to shed some light on this. Anyhoo, they have a large Mistral (with side turnlocks!) on Luisaviaroma if you were thinking of getting one!

i actually went on bluefly and got the same one you did after i saw your pictures... but now i am having second thoughts because of the twist locks... i just spent the afternoon searching online, googling as well... and it seems like most of the paratys out there all have the side locks, so i guess i will be returning mine to bluefly as well...:shucks:

i actually went on bluefly and got the same one you did after i saw your pictures... but now i am having second thoughts because of the twist locks... i just spent the afternoon searching online, googling as well... and it seems like most of the paratys out there all have the side locks, so i guess i will be returning mine to bluefly as well...:shucks:

Yeah. Who knows though, you may still like it.:smile:

Thanks alopes!! i think i like the color and will be ok with the size... my only concern now is this bag is missing the side twist locks, wondering if that means its not authentic...?

Wondering if you got your bag, calvincc. Did you keep it? After much back and forth (in my mind, of course), I've decided to keep it. I love the color THAT much. It was all packed up in it's box, ready to go back to Bluefly, when I broke it out to show my sister during a recent visit. I had her model it and decided that it needs to be mine :smile: I've attached some pics - sorry for the quality, time to upgrade that iPhone. At least you get a better idea of the size. I included one of it next to a medium smooth poppy Paraty. I almost feel that there should be a size between medium and large. It would be perfect.

Attachments

• photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 190
  • photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 206
Here you go: The bag is beautiful - definitely more on the teal side than blue-gray or navy/denim. I think the pics represent the bag fairly accurately but now I know why the pictures online vary so much - It's so difficult to capture the actual color of this bag! I'm on the fence about whether to keep it because even though I love the color, it's so BIG ( I got the large). And I love a big bag, but this is big even for me! Hope these pics help.

OH! Your new mistral Paraty is beyond gorgeous! I love the colour so much (and I'm not even a teal or blue bag gal at all).

Hey, I think the bag looks great without side locks (which only add weight anyway). Mostly, I find the large Paraty to be "too" big because of the long wide base but without the side locks, it is probably softer and more proportional in my mind. Congrats!

Wondering if you got your bag, calvincc. Did you keep it? After much back and forth (in my mind, of course), I've decided to keep it. I love the color THAT much. It was all packed up in it's box, ready to go back to Bluefly, when I broke it out to show my sister during a recent visit. I had her model it and decided that it needs to be mine :smile: I've attached some pics - sorry for the quality, time to upgrade that iPhone. At least you get a better idea of the size. I included one of it next to a medium smooth poppy Paraty. I almost feel that there should be a size between medium and large. It would be perfect.

I'm loving your Paraty bags too!!!! I notice the smaller poppy red one doesn't have side locks either. I'm so happy to see your sbs size comparison picture here. This is very useful to me ;)

Hi alopes,

thanks for the modeling pix your paratys are beyond gorgeous...
well, i did some thinking back and forth in my head too :-s it was a hard decision to make whether to keep the gorgeous bag or not... sadly i have to tell you mine went back this past Saturday... i just want my first paraty to have the side locks (1 of the features why i :heart: paraty)... still waiting and hoping i will find a blue paraty with the side locks, medium or large... but i am so happy to see you are happy with your decision!
*PS~ i cant wait to update my iphone too... going to wait for 5 to come out :giggles:

missmoimoi said:
I'm loving your Paraty bags too!!!! I notice the smaller poppy red one doesn't have side locks either. I'm so happy to see your sbs size comparison picture here. This is very useful to me ;)

Thanks, missmoimoi! Yeah, the smooth Paraty out this season has no side locks. Got this poppy one off ****** but made sure that it matched up to the one on Net-a-Porter. It's not at all an issue with medium as it keeps it shape well anyway. You are right though, the absence of locks makes for a smooshier bag in the large size. Glad you found the comparison pic useful.

calvincc said:
Hi alopes,

thanks for the modeling pix your paratys are beyond gorgeous...
well, i did some thinking back and forth in my head too :-s it was a hard decision to make whether to keep the gorgeous bag or not... sadly i have to tell you mine went back this past Saturday... i just want my first paraty to have the side locks (1 of the features why i :heart: paraty)... still waiting and hoping i will find a blue paraty with the side locks, medium or large... but i am so happy to see you are happy with your decision!
*PS~ i cant wait to update my iphone too... going to wait for 5 to come out :giggles:

Ah, the saga comes to an end! If you're at all interested in buying a Mistral one full-priced, I came across one with side locks on Luisa via Roma. Keep us updated!

Ah, the saga comes to an end! If you're at all interested in buying a Mistral one full-priced, I came across one with side locks on Luisa via Roma. Keep us updated!

thanks alopes~ i will definitely look for another paraty because its just so beautiful :biggrin: the color of both your paratys are so stunning :coolio: