Chloe FVM and UTC Report

Ok, so I called a Nordy's Fashion Valley Mall to see if they had their choco paddington on sale and they told me that in order for them to price match I would have to find the exact make and color model at the discounted price at another department store...

...um, if I found that competing sale with the same color/make wouldn't I just have purchased it there?! :lol:

I guess it DOES depend on who you speak to!

I just prefer to give my business to Nordstrom whenever I can.
Also this scenario is appropriate when your local Nordy's has it and you can have it pricematched and get it immediately when maybe the store that has it on sale is out of state and you would have to wait for it to be shipped. kwim?

BellaFiore said:
I just prefer to give my business to Nordstrom whenever I can.
Also this scenario is appropriate when your local Nordy's has it and you can have it pricematched and get it immediately when maybe the store that has it on sale is out of state and you would have to wait for it to be shipped. kwim?

YES! totally agree ........ Nordstrom has the Best service too!

I was just at my local Nordies and my SA told me exactly which Chloes are part of the 40% sale. All metallics, both Silverado and Paddington. All "box" Bettys. The hobos are not part of the sale. And the Mollys, either tote or satchel. Nordstrom at Valley Fair (Santa Clara) have a number of the metallics as well as the Bettys in all three sizes. They also have a couple of Mollys. You may call Georgette at (408) 248-2180 x1250. I think some of you have already talked to her. She will definitely try to find you whatever you want if they don't have it at their store. She's off on Sunday but will be at the store on Monday.

^^^ It's a blue Silverado. It's very large and will fit over your shoulder, plus about 2 bags full of groceries (ok... that might be a slight exaggeration). The blue definitely does have some grey tones to it. It's a nice color and definitely did catch my eye.

Beaux, I don't think the Ediths will be on sale for awhile. Maybe next year? My SA thinks the price point right now is too low since everyone wants the bag. She thinks they will raise it to around $1400 by the end of the winter season.

Every time I mention my Edith to the millions of SA's I've called these past two weeks they've "oooh and ahhhed". My SA at Naples actually called me a couple of days ago to ask me about my purchase and whether or not I liked it. When I told her I haven't decided on whether or not I am going to keep it she practically begged me to send it back to her instead of returning it to my local Saks. lol.

Since then I have decided to keep it. It's just so pretty to look at and makes a great table topper. lol. I really do think it depends on which leather version of the Edith you end up with.

You must keep it - especially if the price is going to be raised. and I'll bet we'll see more quality control issues with Edith like we did with the Paddington once production is increased.

Hi Roey! I am definitely going to keep her. I really think I lucked out with the version I received since it fit my expectations perfectly (I wanted it to be pebbled and vintage looking). I know some preferred the smooth leather...and there are plenty of those out there. :smile:

Oh, btw, your Chocolate Edith is soooooo yummy looking (I saw it in previous post). It's texture and scrumpliness looks just like mine.