Chloe faye- is this considered a defect? Please help!

1. Hello friends,

I just received this small faye in mail today and upon inspection it seems like one side of the bag has a dry patch of leather. Pics attached. Would you return the bag because of this? Or shall I try to condition the leather. Have you had any experience with chloe bag leather drying? This is my very first Chloe purchase. Thank you so much for your help on this.

F55A462C-BF90-4B5E-850E-CF746329D7B7.jpeg 34C8AF71-A98A-4E88-AA2D-0B54FD31483D.jpeg
  2. it wouldn’t bother me enough to return it. baby it with some mink oil and enjoy your bag

3. It wouldn't bother me enough either but it only matters what you think. You gotta be happy! Do what suites you best.

4. I would be concerned about that cracking further. Perhaps it was stored improperly and that area was exposed to heat. I would exchange it for another one.

5. That would bother me. I would return unless you got it on really big sale.

6. Thank you so much for your input. It does look like small cracks, and I am worried it will get worse over time. I bought it from Chloe website where they have this particular color on sale. I have decided to exchange it. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!