Chloe Faye Backpack!

Hey guys, I’ve had the mini backpack for a few months now and I’ve noticed it’s developing a crease on the back side. Since the bottom of the bag hits at an angle, the back of the bag is folding in, kinda collapsing in on itself. Does anyone have the same problem? Does a bag shaper fix the issue?

Hey guys, I’ve had the mini backpack for a few months now and I’ve noticed it’s developing a crease on the back side. Since the bottom of the bag hits at an angle, the back of the bag is folding in, kinda collapsing in on itself. Does anyone have the same problem? Does a bag shaper fix the issue?

I have a small and the bottom sags if I put heavy things inside. I put cardboard at the bottom and it's helped keep the bag in shape...hope that helps!

I was at Nordstrom’s yesterday. They don’t carry premium designer brands any longer at my location BUT I guess in quarantine times, they’ve been getting some returns in and putting them out to sell.

I always liked the Chloe Faye line but never pulled the trigger. They had a few designer bags in a case and told me the Chloe Faye backpack was on sale. Originally $1850 and I’m thinking sale price would still be over 1k. I was wrong! It was marked down to $649.97. I also had birthday money and gift cards so didn’t have to put out that much! I sprayed the suede and she is drying now. I can’t wait to use it! I’m gonna read through all the pages in this forum to learn more about it

5BD994AB-B980-489B-8B59-5FC5E14A1509.jpeg

D1A51A2E-BA48-4C1D-8829-2C148FF8E6F2.jpeg

I was at Nordstrom’s yesterday. They don’t carry premium designer brands any longer at my location BUT I guess in quarantine times, they’ve been getting some returns in and putting them out to sell.

I always liked the Chloe Faye line but never pulled the trigger. They had a few designer bags in a case and told me the Chloe Faye backpack was on sale. Originally $1850 and I’m thinking sale price would still be over 1k. I was wrong! It was marked down to $649.97. I also had birthday money and gift cards so didn’t have to put out that much! I sprayed the suede and she is drying now. I can’t wait to use it! I’m gonna read through all the pages in this forum to learn more about it

View attachment 4779326

View attachment 4779327
Beautiful! This looks great on you. I've had my Faye Backpack for 3 years now and I still love it as much as I did that first day. And at the price you paid - what a steal! Enjoy.

Reactions: muggles

View attachment 4779326

View attachment 4779327

That's a total steal for that bag!! Congrats!

View attachment 4779326

View attachment 4779327
Wow! I had no idea Nordstrom would still carry it. Is this in the small or medium size?

I had the Chloe Faye backpack and then sold it!
Suddenly had the urge to purchase another one!
Have been using Balenciaga and Bottega Veneta,
They didn’t thrill me like the backpack did, so
Here we are in the crazy year of 2020 and I’m
Anxiously awaiting my medium Chloe Faye backpack :heart:
To come home to me!
Don’t care if it’s in style, it’s my style! :graucho: :rolleyes::biggrin:

Same. It's a beautiful bag. In my mind it will never truly go out of style as it's well made with quality materials in a beautiful design. The Faye Backpack was my first Chloe and I'll never part with it. Post pictures of your new beauty once it arrives! What color did you get and where were you able to find one?

Reactions: muggles
Same. It's a beautiful bag. In my mind it will never truly go out of style as it's well made with quality materials in a beautiful design. The Faye Backpack was my first Chloe and I'll never part with it. Post pictures of your new beauty once it arrives! What color did you get and where were you able to find one?
It’s the dark green, do they call it teal?
It looks like a medium from pics
Bought on the bay, 625$
Measurements conflict, but pics make it appear to be medium
Beyond excited to receive it! :tup: :hbeat::loveeyes:

Reactions: Roie55 and MooMooVT
I had the Chloe Faye backpack and then sold it!
Suddenly had the urge to purchase another one!
Have been using Balenciaga and Bottega Veneta,
They didn’t thrill me like the backpack did, so
Here we are in the crazy year of 2020 and I’m
Anxiously awaiting my medium Chloe Faye backpack :heart:
To come home to me!

I own one and absolutely love it!!!

Reactions: Roie55 and MooMooVT