Chloe Faye Backpack!

I called Chloe and they told me only the bottom part of the strap can be removed, so you can't actually remove the whole strap. Seems like a poor design choice. Has anyone found a way to wear the mini backpack as a crossbody?
That’s odd, just from looking at it I felt like you could unhook the top part of the strap and slide it off. I guess the only way to find out would be to try in person, or maybe a TPFer who owns one will be able to help? If I had the backpack I would attach a crossbody strap to the top :smile:

That’s odd, just from looking at it I felt like you could unhook the top part of the strap and slide it off. I guess the only way to find out would be to try in person, or maybe a TPFer who owns one will be able to help? If I had the backpack I would attach a crossbody strap to the top :smile:

I went into the store and tried. The sales associates and I were never able to figure it out. The slide that holds the straps together is too tight to fit over the little metal piece that goes into the holes on the straps to shorten or lengthen them.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
It looks SO great on you!! How tall are you? It doesn’t look too small either way carried. I love how it looks as a backpack; it’s my favorite backpack on the market!
I am 5'7" about 130 pounds. It's my favorite bag by far. Love love love it.

As far as the backpack straps. There is a leather slider thing that holds the straps together that is too tight for the metal post to slide through (the metal post that hooks into the holes to pick a length for the straps). However, If you had to, you could unhook the bottom and tuck them into the purse under the top flap,

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
So I ended up ordering the medium because I think I need more room. [emoji849]. Here is a comparison of the small and medium. What do you guys think? Both motty grey, lighting is different because no natural light in the medium size pics. Small on left, medium on right. Medium had a spot but I already got it out!
. View attachment 3947170
View attachment 3947172
View attachment 3947174
View attachment 3947175
Tough choice as they don’t look much different in size in the pics. The Medium is more of a regular size backpack and if you need the extra room then keep Medium or the Small will be impractical for your lifestyle. Good Luck deciding. :smile:

Reactions: MooMooVT
Reactions: darlinga
The Medium Faye backpack is sold out online and not listed on Chloe's website. Does anyone know if this is a temporary thing or is Chloe discontinuing this size?

TIA
Hi, I am new to purse forum and signed up because I wanted to reply to some of you here. I have been wanting this backpack and was really torn between small and medium. I personally contacted Chloe and was told that the medium size is discontinued. The only way to get the medium size is really through pre-owned/eBay. I did research a lot about this bag and compared the dimensions of the two. The only difference is really (if online dimensions stated are accurate) about an inch more in length, height, and width, so I am not sure if the medium really holds that much more compared to the small.

Reactions: MooMooVT
So I ended up ordering the medium because I think I need more room. [emoji849]. Here is a comparison of the small and medium. What do you guys think? Both motty grey, lighting is different because no natural light in the medium size pics. Small on left, medium on right. Medium had a spot but I already got it out!
. View attachment 3947170
View attachment 3947172
View attachment 3947174
View attachment 3947175
Hi, does the medium really hold a lot more than the small? I researched a lot about this bag and so far comparing online dimensions stated on websites, the only size difference is an inch in length, height and width.