Chloe Faye Backpack!

I took my Small Tan backpack out today for the first time as well. Finally a little sunshine. So great for a day of mani's, lunch, & shopping. Plus I had room to tuck in my Mac (cosmetics, not Apple) and Ahava purchases. The multi carry options made it really versatile.

Hope your first outing was as enjoyable!

Yes. I enjoyed carrying it today. This is my first backpack style handbag. It’s so carefree when you go shopping, especially with little kids.

Reactions: MooMooVT
For anyone contemplating the mini backpack, here is what fits inside.....

I used to have the Louis Vuitton Palm Springs mini and sold it for the Faye mini. Items are easier to access in the Faye & is less common in my city. It’s a gorgeous back!

. View attachment 3993807
Can you tell me if a standard size zip around wallet would fit okay in this? My wallet is 7.5”. I realize the mini is the same height but wondering if it would fit comfortably with room to spare for other essentials. Also, since the top has a flap and doesn’t zip close I worry that the wallet could easily fall out the top... is this a possibility? Would I be better off going for the small size? I have a really nice leather YSL wallet that I’m not willing to part with and I prefer smaller size bags. Most of the bags I use are smaller than the small size.

Anyone know if a standard size zip around wallet would fit okay in this? My wallet is 7.5”. I realize the mini is the same height but wondering if it would fit comfortably with room to spare for other essentials. Also, since the top has a flap and doesn’t zip closed I worry that the wallet could easily fall out the top... is this a possibility? Would I be better off going for the small size? I have a really nice leather YSL wallet that I’m not willing to part with and I prefer smaller size bags. Most of the bags I use are smaller than the small size.

Anyone know if a standard size zip around wallet would fit okay in this? My wallet is 7.5”. I realize the mini is the same height but wondering if it would fit comfortably with room to spare for other essentials. Also, since the top has a flap and doesn’t zip closed I worry that the wallet could easily fall out the top... is this a possibility? Would I be better off going for the small size? I have a really nice leather YSL wallet that I’m not willing to part with and I prefer smaller size bags. Most of the bags I use are smaller than the small size.
I don't have the mini but I've seen it IRL and it's quite small. I suspect it won't hold that wallet except maybe sitting upright.

Hopefully someone with a mini will chime in for full details! I love my small backpack so far. It's holds a lot (for me) and it's something you don't see on everyone in town.

I have the mini and a wallet that long would probably not fit. I found an awesome flat card holder that has 6 slots in front and a zip and back slots that works great in it. The mini holds a ton. I’m just getting used to how small it looks. Lol

Hi friends! Bumping up this post again as there have been a number of sites that sold the small version for a good deal -- $1295 was the cheapest I've found. I ordered the beige from ssense and I can't wait to receive it!

I'm curious to know from other owners of the lighter color ones how it has held up so far especially the suede flap? Any tips or tricks to keep color transfer at bay? Anything you've grown to love or not like so much after using it? Thanks!!

Hi friends! Bumping up this post again as there have been a number of sites that sold the small version for a good deal -- $1295 was the cheapest I've found. I ordered the beige from ssense and I can't wait to receive it!

I'm curious to know from other owners of the lighter color ones how it has held up so far especially the suede flap? Any tips or tricks to keep color transfer at bay? Anything you've grown to love or not like so much after using it? Thanks!!
I have the Tan backpack and so far haven’t had any color transfer. That said, I haven’t worn it a ton as we had a wet spring. Hopefully others will chime in soon!

It’s a gorgeous bag! I’d love pics when it arrives! :happydance:

Almost 1 year has gone and my lust for this bag never went away. I first wanted the medium and then decided on small in tan but never pulled the trigger. Two weeks ago I found the mini in black on 30% sale in a Swedish store and couldn’t believe my eyes. Had to grab it then and there. I absolutely love this little bag and it holds so much. I have so many medium and large bags so the mini has a great place in my collection. Will share more pics: what’s inside and worn on me in a couple of days.

This is my 3rd Chloe bag...

IMG_7279.jpg
IMG_7272.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7272.jpg
    IMG_7272.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 1,443